Do you stay away or get closer to the people you are most attracted to?

Question above, do you show the people you are attracted to that you are attracted to them or do you act shy and awkward around them? Pretend to ignore them, etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Both but mostly stay away and ignore... Comfort zone issues lol

What Girls Said 7

• It depends. If they seem laid back I'll try to get to know them; if they seem intense then I'll pretend to ignore them until they seem to calm down!

• I pretend not to see them. I don't look away though because I try erasing their existence to avoid awkward situations you know...

• I tend to stay away. I'm too self-conscious.

• closer for sure :)

• closer. but I end up further away

• i try to get closer!

• I try to get closer :)

What Guys Said 3

• I've never been shy about showing how I feel. Probably being raised by Italians explains this.

I've never understood why you should hide your feelings. Are people ashmaed of their feelings? Seems bizarre to me.

• Closer.

• i try to be around her but then go periods of avoiding her due to shyness/ mood and don't want to seem like I'm just their waiting for her to hang out