What do guys find most attractive about girls? & girls what do you find most attractive about guys?

Just want to know. Maybe I'll learn something. :)

Personality? What type of personality do you like.

Looks.. what do you ALWAYS look at first?

Body language? What do they do that gets you goin' crazy!

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality! Personality! Personality!

If he can make me laugh, makes me feel good, doesn't lie, and that it's enough for him for me to be just me. I couldn't ask for anything more. I hate trying to be something else to make him happy.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I always look at her eyes first, maybe her smile. Then maybe her butt lol. I prefer a fun personality. Even goofy. When I'm with a girl, the thing that always gets me going crazy is when she looks into my eyes and talks naughty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality Good sense of humor Graceful Activist Hates arguments/drama, etc. Has respect Thirst for life Does not drink or smoke Kind Sweetly:] mmm looks don't really care but I would love to have a girl with either green or blue eyes I would love to have a little daughter with green or blue eyes beautiful:]

3|0
    0|0
    • awwwe, my son has gray eyes, sometimes hazel.

• Show All
    • awe. I hope she has your eyes too. I'll post a pic of my son on my prof so you can see, he's the cutest little thing ever.

• Yeah I hope so that will be awesome. I send a friend request your profile is private how old is he?

• nice curves just like a girl likes a guy with nice broad shoulders (;

0|0
    0|0
  • personality: mature

looks: w/e I like

body language: the little things

0|0
    0|0
  • -I dislike arrogance.

-I do not like people who do not know how to respect others and are quite shallow.

-I do not like girls who have completely sh*t personality. They still like to think they are attractive cause they are okay looking but I don't think I have ever felt attracted to one in the slightest way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• looks: hot face, hot body, average height 5'10''

body language: confidence

personality: not shy or awkward, no mental/emotional issues, same values

0|0
    1|4
  • Personality-- Smart and funny are the two main things. If we can't have an intelligent conversation and laugh our asses off together, there's probably going to be very little chemistry.

Looks-- A great smile beats everything. Nice eyes are also great. I prefer skinny guys with longer brown hair, but I'm not dead set on dating a guy that looks like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with the personality. I hate dumb guys that can't carry on aconvo. And looks, I like the smiles and eyes. But I perfer guys with less hair, maybe spikey your buzz cut. Every1 had diff. taste.. :)

• Their eyes, smile and laugh are what hook me in.

0|0
    0|0