What would you do if you had your own cult?

Like what would the beliefs be, what behaviors would be banned, and if there was a dress code to distinguish your cult what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• everybody has to be naked and an atheist,no guidos allowed

What Guys Said 5

• We'd all live in Trinidad and worship the late Walter Brennan, and bowel evacuations would be limited to Tuesdays. The women would all be required to wear 7-inch spiked heels, miniskirts with no underwear and gimp masks, and all the men would have to wear wool robes and metal jock straps, except for me of course. In fact, we still have openings for the summer program and if you sign up now, I'll wave the initiation fee.

• Speedos and hair nets we would worship Philip the purple flaming pony and meet on Thursdays in the middle of a bowling alley and do an Irish jig

• No violence and everybody could just be themselves (without being violent obviously).

• Drinking, smoking, chilling, having a good time. Dress code is whatever. Banned are douches and bitches. lol This isn't much of a cult.

• Mine would be like illuminati,people who are afraid of experiments like the so called "environment activists" will replace the church as our enemy & only knowledge will be worshipped.no race,no discrimination,just one aim to conquer the universe...

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really care what beliefs anyone has in my cult.

,untrustworthy,open-mouthed,judgemental people,fake people would be banned

Every one wears this link

and the pants would black or white

*everyone has to be around the age of 13-25 are allowed

*anyone who has the skills to be a ninja like assasin are the only ones allowed

I love to just imagine on something that would never happen.

• i'd make them all believe in a zombie who lives in space and that they all have something evil in them because a women who was made from bones and mud was convinced by a talking okapi to eat from a magical evil pineapple patch, and I'd tell them how if they don't give me all their money and believe what I say they'll all burn in a volcano...

• Hail Hitler cat

• group orgies and and drunkenness, at least twice a day. Ages 16-30. Dress code: Sexy.

• Only good looking guys could join and they would have to pleasure me whenever I wanted. They would have worship me and do my bidding. A girl can dream can't she.

• would this guy be allowed link

• LMAO. He would only be allowed if I wanted nightmares for the next several weeks.

• well do you want knightmares? and by the way that's my cousin :/

• Shots, shots, shots and party and party and party.!