Whats with jeggings?

whats the deal with jeggings? personally I can't stand them I think it's a ridiculous idea, do people think they look good? is it just me that dislikes them?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously, they're not bad. I HATE the ones that are essentially just leggings printed to look like denim, or are really thin and obviously jeggings, but some are essentially just stretchy jeans. They look like jeans, but are just way comfier. But yeah, judging from jeggings that most people wear, I'd hate them too. :P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No. I don't like them either :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They either look really good or really bad. It takes the right shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • The zippers never stay up!

I don't like them either.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings are hot. you just have no imagination, just sayin

haters are gona hate

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like them either. If I do wear them I wear a super long straight cotton dress with them otherwise I think they are too revealing and you can some times see under wear lines. It definetely would not look good on somewhat over weight

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them on myself and on select body shapes.

Certain body shapes it looks bad. If the girl has no ass or no hips, it looks horrible. If a girl is too skinny or fat it looks bad.

On myself, it makes my ass look nice:) I'm generally not concerned about my butt since it isn't big or small, but it compliments my shape(I'm an hourglass)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have this one green tunic that's too short to be a dress, too long to be a shirt, and doesn't look right with leggings. I borrow my sister's jeggings whenever I wear it and it looks perfect.

But I can't think of any other reason for needing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin tight jeans tucked into boots with a loose tank and a blazer. Hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look good on me so I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have the body, they look pretty friggin' hot.

link

0|0
    0|1
    • yea those ones look nice but I see a lot of girls walking around with ones stretched so tight you can see their underwear :P

• Myesss, I agree. But that's the same with all type of clothing, really.