What do you think of gangsters, girls?

do you like gangsters or do you like pretty boys with thight close and pluck thier eye brows

Most Helpful Guy

• gangsters who are in college and going somewhere in life are OK but I think the thug lifestyle tends to scare women a little bit. I also think the preppy lifestyle of the guys who pluck eyebrows and dress preppy are a bit of a turn off. we have a name for them. its called metro. but really metro is just a realllllly straight way of saying "gay". girls want a guy, who can treat them the way they want to be treated and have the guy still know what he wants and that he's a guy, regardless of his personality i.e. no eyebrow plucking etc..

• or in other words. ME!

• thanks for BA

What Girls Said 14

• I can't stand "gangster" guys. I don't like their attitude, I don't like their language, the way they dress appalls and disgusts me. Bt the pretty boys just turn me off. They're... Well... I just like a normal guy. Jeans/pants around his waist, boxers not in view, unshaven, no plucked eyebrows, but looks presentable.

I want a guy I can bring home to the family on any given day and not have them stare at me like I was crazy. I want a guy who looks respectable and grown up. Pretty boys focus too much on that gangsters just seem pointless and stupid to me... No offense to you if you are one, just the fashion sense and the mindset.

I like some one who I'm proud to hold hands with, who I'm proud to say I'm dating. And neither of those categories is it. I want a guy who looks nice, but doesn't obsess, who is relaxed but pulled together and adult, who I can joke with but still make a late night run in pajama pants at 2 in the morning to Ihop.

• what exactly is a normal guy to you?

• Like I said- someone who doesn't obsess about looks but who also knows how to wear pants properly, and wears shirts that fit him and looks neat and clean and presentable.

• Neither.

But if you have a unibrow, you should probably pluck that sh*t. Just saying.

• Neither one really. Taking care of appearances is important. But I like normal guys who are in shape and intelligent and funny.

• what about a ganster that intelligent and in shape not bald but fuilled with tattoos?

• They are ridiculous fools for believing themselves to be gangsters. They don't know the true meaning of gangster unless they dabble in deep sh*t. If they do dabble in deep sh*t, then I will avoid them as I don’t want to have anything to do with that sh*t again. The whole baggy pants-white singlets-talking like an uneducated imbecile just doesn't do it for me.

• who DOESN'T love a gangster! link

• i'd go for someone who's somewhere in between.

• I like normal guys, gangsters just have that cocky wanna be player thing going, and pretty boys well they have that cocky player wanna be thing too. It just isn't hot on my vote.

• what exactly is a normal guy too you?

• A man comfortable with his own identity, and in his life in suburbia. Not trying to live a media driven lifestyle.

• Gangsters scare me.

I love me some indie boys.

• lmao why do they scare you?

whats an indie boy btw?

• I fear that in their attempt to look badass they might do something stupid that could hurt me. It happened to one of my friends.

Indie boys: link

link

link

• ok so like a skater look? slash england style right

• neither really.

• Neither, I like guys who are real and don't label themselves. Bit shy but self-confident, not obnoxious nor prudish and most importantly: intelligent. And no, not metrosexual, either.

• i like regular boys.

• what regular to you?

• not a thug, not a pretty boy who plucks his eyebrows lol.

just a good guy :)

• whats a good guy too?

• i like them but if there not picking fights for fun.

• they're not marriage material but some of them can be oh so sexy. I've never dated one but some of those thugs can be real sexy

as for metro guys that wear tight clothes and pluck their brows wtf nawww I'm not attracted to a guy who's just as feminine as me. masculinity is still in

• neither. I don't think a guy needs to wear super baggy jeans that can fit two people or that has ear piercings and tons of tattoos to look cool. Plus that doesn't look like he will be successful in the future. I don't like pretty boys either because it looks like they are trying too hard to look good and they might be conceited or something.

Just an average guy that wears business casual clothes is good for me. You know? The kind that wears plain t shirt and maybe a dress shirt over it. Something like a dress shirt from Urban outfitters or forever 21 and nice regular casual dark jeans. No holes in the jeans, clean clothes. has to have a nice hair cut, and has to have good smell to him too (maybe wear deoderant)

What Guys Said 3

• "gangsters" are low life skum who will never amount to anything.

"pretty boys with tight clothes (you spelt "tight" wrong btw)" are metro-sexual and hardly represent the male populous.

There is an in between ... you know, like a regular male?

• what about a gngster that's in college and has somtihng plan in the futre?

• Denzel Washington style?

• Gangsters are not humans! They're the reason why I want to become a cop and lock there asses up in prison for the rest of their life that were they deserve to be they picked the wrong life all the gangster have their wife on welfare and they just at home playing wtf who would want a Guy like that who can't get a job I've never seen a gangster in college you must be seeing stuff stop smoking!

• so much hate...quit sterotyping don't b be ignorent and quick to judge one another. honestly I don't want you to be a cop if you have that type of mentaly kinda scary.. if you really think bout it I wouldn't want a cop like you to harass mah kid just because he has shoert hair...but tanx for sharing you comment I appricate it man

• i see sorry to see that looks like you had a real tuff time you ain't alone.sum are just kids brought up in the gettho with no family or dad ro-model that are just hungry kids you noe steal to eat or to buy clothes... if you really wanna change your city and you quit kids from being gangster you should be in agencys that helps um focus in life while they are young you noe inspire um be thier mentors.. kids get in gangs while thier kids and you noe they can't leave and have no other option but keep gangbang

• Seriously I don't consider them as human beings yes I hate it those times and I live in a nice neighborhood now it feels good. But if they were smart they would have seen been a gangster is still not going to bring no good. No I would really love to be a cop seriously .

• C'mon. Are you gay? Style has its limits. You can be freaky but can not be girlish.

• dont noe what you mean by that?

can you be more spesific?

• " ...do you like pretty boys with thight close and pluck thier eye brows"

This is what made me write that comment.

• ok I see I was asking the girls that question not I do it myself but that I have seen personally dudes due that