Girls what do you find attractive in a guy?

do you think guys with mussles are sexy? brains? what?

Most Helpful Girl

• mostly personality!...i love a guy that can make me laugh and smile :)

he doesn't have to be a genius but having common sense and little a knowledge can go a long way

and personally, I like a guys with tattoos. there's just something so sexy about it XD...

What Girls Said 3

• to much mussle is gross to me. I like my man strong but he doesn't need to look it as long as he isn't noodle arms. and be yourself so if a girl falls in love with you its because of who you are not this person you made up

• I like guys who are confident, intelligent, fun loving and have a good sense of humour :) ... Well, and I kinda have a thing for guys with brown longish hair ;)

• lol it would surprise you then if I told you I have brown hair and its getting longish?

• I find correct spelling sexy.

What Guys Said 2

• Same thing we find attractive in girls. Looks, personality, intelligence and so on.

• You're in high school. If you're not one of the guys that struts down the halls with your pants around your ankles and informing everyone how your workout went today, you're basically SOL