Do guys like physically strong girls?

I am an athlete. I play soccer golf basketball and softball. So I am constantly working out for those sports. Are some guy intimidate or what by girls with bigger muscles. Is it a turn off? And why do other girls talk about it so much . like when I am walking through the halls people are like dang you're so manly . . what do I need to do

Most Helpful Guy

• it varies. I think you'll find many men who like the "amazon" fantasy (that is - are into really strong powerful athletic women)

on the flip side, many men like their girls to be at least a little smaller than them (the same seems to go for many girls - they like their guys to be bigger).

if people are saying you're "manly" it could be as much to do with the way you dress & carry yourself: I can imagine that if you walk the way that many muscular male athletes do (walking from shoulders), people will associate that with a more masculine look.

in the long run you'll be happier to be who you are, rather than trying to conform to someone else's expectations, but if you want to project a more "feminine" persona, take a look at your wardrobe to try to "soften" some of your more muscular lines, consider walking less "intensely", and emphasise your feminine attributes (long well-styled hair, for example, is currently a big female fashion).

being fit & healthy is going to help make you very attractive to guys (health = beauty), so it's just a matter of "tuning" things to project the image you want.

good luck & remember just be what *you* want to be.

What Guys Said 7

• Regardless of what kind of girl you are, there are entire groups of guys who fantasize about girls exactly like you. Don't believe me? Check internet user groups and yahoo! groups. Whether you're muscular, overweight, skinny, or whatever, you'll find group after group of guys who fantasize about and dream about girls EXACTLY LIKE YOU.

Me personally? I'd definately say I'd be into girls like you.

• Girls who play sports and are fit, and in shape, and have nice toned muscles are sexy. But if you are bulky and have bigger muscles than most guys, then that's kinda gross. If you are just in really great shape don't have huge muscles then girls are probably talking because they're jealous that they are not in that good of shape.

• I do like a girl who can get her swell on.

But I do NOT like man-abs.

• it's definitly a turn on for me, would enjoy meet girl strong enough to lift me off the ground, im so heavy for girls i think, 180lbs

• I don't like muscular girls but that's just my opinion

• Girls with muscles are very attractive to me. I like a girl with muscles. Definitely not a turn off.

• I like girls who are athletic definitely just not overly muscled or anything, like bodybuilder status. A little muscle is very welcome

What Girls Said 0