What hair style is flattering for graduation?

putting hair up or putting hair down?

also what can I do if I have straight across bangs and long hair? (it's4 inches past my shoulder) thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep it down. Do some nice loose, frizz free curls. Moroccan oil and/or shine spray can help with the frizzies. For curls, if heat is necessary for them on your hair, use a 2" curling iron and GOOD hairspray to hold them. After you've curled your hair, lightly run your fingers through your hair to loosen up the curls and make them appear less piecey. Do a deep side part and grap a small amount of hair from the side with more hair on it. The section you grab should be close to your part and temple. Twist the section and take it towards the back of your head, placing two bobby pins (in opposite directions) across the section to secure. The I'd use hairspray and of you have some, shine spray. For your bangs, you can try "splitting" them near your part and brushing them to the side. I'm not sure how well that'd work though, so you could just leave them. Good luck :)

• wow thank you miss hair expert. I will do that. my hair is naturally straight but I might put a bit of curl to pretty myself up. :)

• No problem :) If you think steps should be switched around, you're probably right. I didn't put them in the best order when I was writing this. Lots of luck :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I just had my college graduation ceremony last Wednesday, and thank goodness we didn't wear caps, lol. We just got a sash for our shoulder. Anyways, my hair is similar to yours. I've got bangs and it's a few inches below my shoulders. I usually straighten it after a shower, but for my grad, I let it curl naturally and just put in something to get rid of the frizz. I say go for curly hair if you can. Even if yours doesn't curl naturally, you can always have it curled or curl it yourself.

• I'm always a fan of a low side ponytail and curling it. Keep in mind you'll wearing a cap.

• Whatever you look best in, I would say since you have the straight across bangs but your hair down, and either curl or straighten it. :)

• it depends on what style works best for your face