Don't you find some guys these days are just rude?

Don't you find some guys these days are just rude? No chivalry, no censored comments or polite demeanor. When they're older they might change but for now they're ignorant and rude. Why do rude people choose to be rude? What's the cure for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• "What's the cure for it?"

Stop dating them, for starters.

What Guys Said 2

• I do not think people chooses to be rude, and they might not even consider themselves rude. They are just what they are.

But when that is said, I do not think that guys are more rude than girls. I consider most girls to be insensitive though.

• It's a counter to all the bitches.

What Girls Said 6

• Lack of consideration has a lot to do with it. Long ago I was at a restaurant with my brother, non-smoking diner. Anyway, a middle aged woman decided to light up a cigarette. Rather than call the waiter to ask her to put it out, my brother leaned over and told her politely that no smoking was allowed in here. She cussed him off. So he stood up on his chair, pulled his shorts down and farted towards her head. The whole restaurant burst out laughing. The woman was mortified, put out her smoke and left the diner. Problem solved.

• People in general are rude we need a predator to eat them all

• Really? I've found the majority of guys I know at least, are fairly polite.. What kind of rude things are they doing?

• Some rude people don't choose to be rude but they are rude cause may be they were born and raised without discipline.Then some guys choose to be rude because they think rudeness is part of being a guy.

• ehh, TELL ME ABOUT IT!

teenage boys these days all they care about are t*ts, ass, p**** and p*rn & tbh all they wanna do is use you there so freaking rude & disrespectful its just not fair on us girls, like seriously no wonder the lesbian rates are going up ! :/

• Yes, I do. Cure? I don't think there is a cure. You don't change unless you learn. Unless they go to charm school, how are they going to learn good manners? lol I find many young men now could care less if they are rude.