Fashion NO NO shout-out time!!!

Girls and Boys,

It's time to tell everyone the things you can't STAND to see people wear.

Whether it be uggs men, or soulja boy glasses on women, smear it!

Most Helpful Girl

• On Girls---

Any sort of cookie cutter look, pretty much anything that can be pinned down with a name like Emo, preppy, hipster. Please be more creative.

Long ass bangs that you can't even see their eyes.

Cowboy boots and shorts, just freaking tacky.

Crocs, of course! Also, those open toed boots. They don't make sense. They are too hot to wear in the summer and in the winter your dang toes will freeze!

Black eyeliner as lipliner with concealer. Very Chola and very 1990. Get over it.

Speaking of, Doorknocker earrrings. If your earrings are as big as your head, ditch em!

Overly short skirts, no matter how great your legs are it just looks skanky.

Oversized clothes that look like the chick is hiding something.

Rubber flip flops, for the beach only. Get sandles that can't be confused with shower shoes.

Those Maxi dresses. they make you look pregnant, trust me I wore those when I was pregnant.

Too much of anything, just look over done and like you tried too hard.

On Guys-

Fitted hats with the price tag still on them. Are you returning it?

Tight girl jeans on Emo guys, let your balls breathe!

Pants that are around your knees, how the hell can you walk?

Makeup. Nuff said...

Any sort of androgenous look that confuses me to weather you are male or female. Unless you are brining back the New York Dolls, I am not cool with it.

Stuff that looks too preppy, or makes you look like a street thug. Happy medium maybe?

Anything Coogi. That sh*t is Biggie 1995. Move on.

Man-dles. Even worse if worn with socks. (Also unless you have nice feet please don't wear sandles period!)

What Girls Said 32

• on guys:

overly-baggy pants

wearing your pant around your butt

cap sleeved shirts

skinny jean

waiter shoes

sandals

jewelry

long hair

v-necks

crocs

mullets

on girls:

uggs

crocs

wearing the wrong size bra

panty lines

wearing pants so that when you sit everyone can see your crack

bowl cuts

fur

• I agree with Lola Bunny. Thongs out of jeans, ew, disgusting! It's so out there, it's nasty.

For guys, tight tight pants. idk.

• -Crocs. I don't care how comfortable they are, they're still ugly and you shouldn't be wearing them.

-Guys who wear eyeliner. Um, Pete Wentz you are not.

-Cheap looking, matchy-matchy plastic jewelry. It's not enough to have the necklace, but the earrings, bangles and belt too?

-Girls with no ass who wear Apple Bottom jeans.

• I agree with what everyone has said so far, but I'm going to throw leggings as pants out there. It's not as bad if their top hits below the hip, but if not. . .too much.

And all the girls at my school wear uggs with shorts in the summer. They're like a walking paradox.

• Venetian blind sunglasses.they look so STUPID! you can't take a person wearing those seriously. Or like suspenders.last I checked, suspenders were for old guys that couldn't keep their pants on, now everyone is wearing them. and in ugly yellow. :P

lol that's my fashion bashing for today.

• GIRLS~

big ass sunglasses,

too tight jeans,

crocs,

way fake tans with bleached hair,

way fake looking black hair dyes!,

shirts that show no curve!

MEN~

tight jeans,

makeup,

sandals of any kind ( srry men have ugly feet)

speedos (gross leave some things to be discovered!)

• I hate when guys wear pants with a belt holding it under their butt. Oversized t-shirts, and girls skinny jeans.

I hate when girls wear pants that are way too tight, shirts that are way to low cut(I don't need to see their boobs), flipflops in thw winter, miny skirts in the winter, tootoo's(my ? is why), goggles(theres weird people in my school), poofy mini skirts with leggings, and hoop earing bigger then my hand.

• Uggs, crocks, brightly coloured american apparel hoodies, overdosing on american apparel in general, buying an outfit off a mannequin/catalogue from urban outfitters or any other store that aims to appeal to a youthful and Gurl You So Different kind of demographic, ed hardy, ill-fitting pants on anyone, kanye glasses, studded belts (lol), graphic t's, t-shirts that attempt to say witty or esoteric phrase, WEDGES, large thickframed glasses without lenses, clothing that's too small or too big, ugly ass shit with retarded patterns on it like hello kitty motif or stars or skulls, those Keffiyeh "hipster" scarves, argyle sweater dresses, cropped shirts that slightly expose That Cute Bellybutton Ring You Got For Your 16th Birthday, skate shoes on people who don't skate, tshirts-and-jeans combos on girls, etc.

shit, I could go on and on.

• So what do you like?

• I agree with everything except the graphic ts and the witty ts. Plain ts are boring and make the guy look like a fag. You need something with a little design.

• socks in sandals

kanye west "sunglasses"

Uggs

Crocs

guys who wear their pants below their butt (what's the point?)

• Sandals and socks

• I hate it when guys wear girl pants & when girls wear guy pants.. I also dislike the gothic chain look with overly thick and dark eyeliner.

&& When girls put on make up that it toooo dark & orange with a huge makeup line!

• Uh things I can't stand people wearing. Well I have the perfect example. My friend Tristen is like uh whe it come to no-no's. First off he had this chocolate brown shirt with pitch black nike shocks! wtf? lol and the other thing he does is he wears his black under armour socks with his black jordan sandals. why? I always yell at him for it. I also hate when people tuck in tee-shirts! it's ok to tuck in a dress shirt or a polo, but my dad makes my brother tuck his tee shirts into his jeans! grrr! lol

• CROCS!

horrible eye make-up

clothes that are wayyy too tight

baggy jeans on a girl

• Clothes that are obviously too tight for them eeeeek; any jean material that is overly bleached out ...ugh; clothes that reveal 3/4 of a woman's breast -_- ; and those large buggy glasses that girls wear these days.

• The abercrombie look is so out. denim skirts, super short daisy dukes, leg warmers, brand tees (shirts that scream abercrombie/hollister), hoodies with fur on the inside, light washed denim, rubber flip flops, layered polos. SOOO OUT. guys and girls, please stay away. put those stores out of business.

• Hate to see people wearing stuff that they don't have the body for. That's basically it in a nutshell.

Whale tails are just nasty. Thongs even on the beach are gross and I don't care if you're a model for Abercrombie.

Bleach blond hair, an unnatural tan

• i bet half these girls wear too tight jeans lol.

• on girls :

pants or skirts that say sexy or hot or that kind of stuff in the butt

summer skirt with long neck boots

red and green together

on guys :

pants that come under your butt ( who in hell told you that these thing is in style ?)

• I actually where my pants on or right below my hips but sagging the pants is very popular in urban culture and is even catching on in suburban culture. I went to high school in the suburbs and saw tons of people wearing not huggers and sagging them

• Ok you want to wear them wear them but it just that I don't stand seeing someone wearing it . I see a lot of people wear them even here

• I don't like seeing people wearing crocs everywhere, SERIOUSLY! They're weird looking and soooo unfashionable!

• Really bad high cuffed pants on a woman.. as if there is a flood..then on top of that, they wear dirty running shoes with them too :S ew.

• Flip flops on men. I f***ing HATE feet.

• Uggs... they make me want to put myself through a paper shredder then bathe in saltwater.

• crocks with every outfit, and in different colors!

guys in oversized tshirts, some even go past their knees, EWWW!

spandex

• I would certainly have to say: those ugly nasty croc shoes. They are absolutely horrid, and even worse if a man is wearing them.

• tripp pants-- on anyone. It looks terrible, I hate them. ]:

And maxi dresses. Luckily this trend will be gone soon.

• when girls have the low rider jeans and then with the thong pulled up so high.i think its out of style now but I HATED it when it was popular.nobody wants to see your ass! lol

• GUY STRAIGHTENING THEIR HAIR.

bleugh...

• Uggs, big glasses, track suits, pink on men, muffin top, orange tans.

• Guys who were pants that are way to tight...do you know you can go sterile if your balls are constricted or too close to body heat..why do you think they hang.?.?.?.

• leggings

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 17

• Girls:

Crocs

Sunglasses that are half the size of their whole head

Uggs (or anything resembling them) not in the winter time

Belts that are so loose they're practically falling off.

Rings on every finger.

Skinny jeans that make women look like their legs are no wider around than pencils.

And for the love of god, if you've got a dark tan, whether it's real or fake, DON'T BLEACH YOUR HAIR! Bleach blonde hair + dark (esp. fake looking) tans looks absolutely gross.

Guys:

Tight clothes (especially jeans) that look like they're a size or two too small

Makeup

Sports jerseys (you're not on the freakin' time and you're not going to a game!)

Anything that can lead to them being confused for a woman.

• on girls

flip flops in the winter

none natural hair dye(yellow, blue,green,etc.)

a thousand layers of pants ( what's the point?)

facial piercings

their boyfriends cloths

on guys

flip flops with and w/out socks (screams gay)

pants/shirts 10 times bigger than normal

none natural hair dye

mullets

long bangs

• What are a thousand layer of pants? I haven't had the pleasure of seeing a girl with more than one pair of pants on at a time! lol

• Mismatch of colors and thongs sticking out of pants. For guys, dirty t shirts and faded ripped jeans.

• coming from a guy, tight pants on guys. I'm seriously like. "that guy must have no balls and lack a dick to wear that." Same thing for crossing your legs like girls do. I can't do that because I actually have some gifts and package down there. Lol :D

• anyone who color coordinates their pants, shoes and hat. like come on have some dignity don't look like the color spectrum. Anyone who wears a curved brim hat for some random ass college with half of their hat sticking out.

• Ugg boots, skinny jeans. Sandals in the winter.

• I can't stand those over sized sun glass I see girls wearing.

• girls who are too heavy wearing crop tops. ick.

• Not trying to bea dick. but you scream GAY!

• Is that necessary......really? REALLY?

• First how are you going to start by saying not being a dick...seriously...who cares if he is gay, straight, bi, transgender. Does it affect your life any? Did he ask you to answer his question? NO! So STFU!

• Whats the point of writing something that has no relevancy to the question....this is just a troll, trying to start an argument, people like this need to have their points taken away, or something