What to wear when trying to impress a guy, but without being slutty?

I'm underage,and well the sluttiest my clothes get is wearing a v-neck.I'm going out with some friends soon,and I like one of the guys,I'd like to ''dress to impress'' but I'm not sure how,we're both rockers,but I wear all sorts of clothes,I'm not emo or goth or whatever,and he's a bit more into the whole rocker look,he's sort of grunge with a mix of metal so I was thinking of dressing a bit rocker chic,but he's also very chill,and most of the girls he's liked before have dressed sort of girlie/slutty. when it comes to my looks-I'm tall,thin,my boobs are a bit big so I don't like wearing low-cut shirts,i look like a whore lol my hair is short and I'm pale

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a V-neck in your closet? You TRAMP!

• i know,my poor mother is so ashamed lol

What Guys Said 4

• Dress smart-casual for this guy - he's not going to dump you on the spot for looking like something other than a call-girl, is he? If a girl turned up in a pair of jeans and a smart top, I'd be happy she wasn't doing that whole "dressed to thrill" slutty thing.

If he wanted you to be attired in a pair of handkerchiefs and a length of ribbon, would you really want to be dating him in the first place? Wear what you feel good in.

• as a famous women said. " Girls, your clothes should be tight enough to show that you're a woman, but loose enough to show that you're a lady."

Dont change your self inorder to make him like u...If he truly likes you it doesn't matter what you wear...

Word of advise look hot...but don't look like a slut. you will get nothing but trouble...and you will attract the wrong kind of guys

-Goodluck :)

• For a guy like that you can never go wrong with a nice pair of slip fitting jeans, and if the weather permits a fitten flannel or t-shirt and a cute hoody. Or since he is into rock hit up Hot Topic and get a cool band t shirt that you can comment on if he asks you about it.

• Go for something tight around your chest to show off your boobs. Anything well fitted should look good on a thin, stacked frame.

What Girls Said 4

• why not just a nice pair of jeans ,that look good on u. if you are thin that should be easy to do. close fitting shirt, not skin tight but conforms to u, with a flattering color for u. if you wear nice jeans itll look and ice together. nice shoes just to distinguish you from not caring to caring but not being obsessive. still comfortable. a bit of lipstick but nothing crazy if your pale lip stick will bring out your lips cheeks& eyes. a tad bit of eye liner maybe to enhance your eyes since your pale. but id keep it subtle stylish but casual..

you want to be comfortable most of all.

• do the Tyra rule if its summer you can show legs or clevage NOT both. and if its cold just something like skinny jeans and a nice top and cardigan

• Flaunt what you have, like your legs

• something like this:

link

or

link

or

i don't know.. I bet any guy would think a girl would look in anything.. just make sure you don't end up wearing something baggy and loose and doesn't show skin lol