How do you act when you see a extremely beautiful/attractive person? From the opposite gender?

Do you stare? Or just look away?

Do you try to approach or just ignore?

What do you think when you see them ? What's your initial thoughts

I stare a lot because I can't take my eyes of that person, I would feel to intimidated to approach.

What about you?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on my mood or where I'm at I guess.

If I'm at work I try and be professional. Just look at the ass when the back it toward me. Just glance.

Sometimes I will look right at the guy. It's cool when they look back or smile. I try not to stare tho. I don't usually approach, just admire.

My initial thoughts? Yummy!

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• If she's facing me, I'll only glance at her. But even with that, sometimes I just can't help myself and I'll look at her for a few seconds, whether in her eyes or at her body. If she's looking away, I'll feel "safer" to look for a little longer but I still don't gawk at her. I just don't like to eye-f*** a girl, never have.

I mostly will just admire from a distance. Might talk to her or try to make her laugh if she's close by me, but I'm not at that point where I can approach girls.

When I first see them, I think "Oh my goodness, she is so freakin cute/beautiful"...depending on how she looks and dresses. I can usually get a vibe pretty quick on if she seems nice or is an attention whore because of her looks. Then I might wonder what she's like, what kinds of standards she has, if I would hypothetically have a shot with her, wonder if she's taken already, wonder what I'd need to say or do to grab her attention, things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fire a flare into the air to signal my wing men. I'm going to need air support with this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually I end up lookin away really quick and hope she doesn't look at me...sometimes I even feel weird just passin her...what do I think when I see girl like that? usually "wow" or "dang" or I just kinda wish I could get a girl like that haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll glance and if we somehow end up talking I will subconsciously act like an idiot

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as I see them, I'd probably fixate my attention on something else and try to ignore them as much as I can. But if they are far away and unlikely to see me, I'll try steal a couple of glances.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part I ignore them. Speaking from person experience though I know this doesn't apply to everyone but most dimes I've spent time with or gone on dates with are generally not enjoyable people to be around.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I immediately turn away and make no eye contact. In fact, I act like he is invisible really because I prefer to admire from afar and secretly. Besides, if he is really attractive then I'm sure he is used to attention all the time. I don't want to stare, be obvious and look like an idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I glance, think to myself "Oh their pretty attractive" and then forget about it. Sometimes I look a few times, depending on where I am or what's going on around me. But I usually just try to put my attention on something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually just ignore them unless they either smile at me or say "hi" to me.

Even though I ignore them , deep inside I will be like "omg ,he's so hot". I just don't want to be caught staring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for a second but then continue on with my day because I already have it in my head that nothing is going to happen. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what mood I'm in. I tend to be too forward when I'm hyped up, going as far as grabbing asses :\

But usually I just stare until he does and then I smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I also feel too intimidated to approach, but if I happen to catch their eye, sometimes I'll smile. If not, I usually sneak in a few quick glances and then go on my way, haha.

0|0
    0|0