Should girls shave the hair on their arms?

OK so I know this is a weird question but I have always wondered is it a big deal if you do or don't. I know some people who do shave it and I know others who don't. so should girls shave it or not?

just to clarify I'm not talking about underarms, that's just gross not to shave I'm referring to forearms

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy told me that I should shave my arms when I was like 13. So I did. :/ I shaved my arms every other day because if I didn't it would grow back worse, dark, thick long hairs.

Until one day, when it grew back it was kinda thin. I don't know what happened?! After two days in the sun it became blond. Now I haven't shaved my arms for two years. I have a lot hair, but not extremely much, and it's light. You can see it but not so much. I haven't gotten any comments about my arm hair XD

But if you're thinking about starting to shave your arms for the first time, DON'T DO IT! It will be a pain in the ass for awhile, or forever =P

And I'm half persian(half swedish) and persians usually have darker, thicker hair.

What Guys Said 3

• No, they should dred it up and go for that feminist pride look.

• ofcourse yes

• Shaved arms on girls is kinda sexy. It doesn't bother me either way though

What Girls Said 8

• Why should you care whether someone thinks you should shave your arms or not?

I shave my arms and I know girls who don't. It's how you feel about you body hair. You will receive all different answers on here. If you dislike hair on your arms, go ahead and shave them, if you like hair on your arms don't shave them. Its really as simple as that hun.

• I shave my arms (they're actually the only place I shave *regularly*), but I don't think girls should or shouldn't. Whatever they personally like. I kind of regret starting to shave them (I was 14) because now if I stop and let the hair grow out, it looks pretty messed up :P I like the smooth feeling, but it's a pain in the ass to shave them every day.

• SAME, dude. Like exactly, haha. I started doing it at the same age and I would have stopped a long time ago if the grow-out wasn't so... ick.

• I shave my arm hair because I have gross dark body hair.

• i shave mine ..and I regret having started to do that. It wasn't that noticeable before though.

• If you have alot. I don't have any so lucky me haha

• I don't even grow hair on my arms for some reason, but if I did, I think I'd shave it. I know a lot of people who don't shave their arms and a lot of people who do, so it's whatever.

• I don't shave the hair off my arms:) personal preference.

• Shaving is bad. It'll make your hair grow back darker and thicker (as on your legs). If you don't want it as noticeable, you could get laser hair removal (lightens if not gets rid of hair), but it can be pricey. That, or trim.

• Or you can leave it, which is completely fine. That's what a lot of women do.