What are some good ways to get people wearing your clothes?

I'm a starting fashion designer and I do have a website that I own but I need to get my name out there more, I'm about to start doing formal dresses but I need to get people interested. Any ideas? my website is www.paperclipkeeper.com

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to eat, sleep, and breath design and production 24/7 until you make it, and even then there are no guarantees. My girlfriend is a wizard. She recently designed and manufactured 27 costumes for a play in one week all by herself. And I suggest you not follow the modern trend in thinking you're gonna only design clothing and not actually be capable of producing it. You'll starve to death if you do. By the way, she's from W. Africa, though she's been here since '86. All the best!

• Aww thanks, I do sew some of the stuff I design, this summer is going to be doing nothing but creative things mainly sewing and playing bassoon.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Fashion Designer? I so want to be one when I grow up. What I say you do is, revamp your site and make it look more proffesional, and pay people to put your ads on their websites. Ads are the. Best. Way.

• try Facebook that is wear everyone is at!

• try ebay