What do you think of this dress shirt?

Minus the cufflink...

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm... I can't seem to locate the sexual orientation of your shirt on the tag :P

I think it's sexy.

What Girls Said 14

• its ok

• Lol, yeh the first thing I noticed was the price-but if you've got the money why not lol. I love the shirt and I f'in love the colour! lol, seriously-the colour is gorge!

• Yeah, I love that color and the shine is simply awesome.

• Looks like every other dress shirt and the price is ridiculous

• It is actually on sale. Brioni Nuoro shirts go for $700.00.

• Look at the shine of the shirt versus some shirt at JC Penny. It is absolutely magnificent. The pinpoint handwoven shirt is flawless. It chaffs. Plus I'm able to get it at 1% of the price.

• Well I'm gald your not paying the original price

• it's ok

• its a little shiny..i like deeper blues, personally

• hot

• I sometimes like when guys wear pink...where did you plan on wearing it?

• not sure.. possibly with a navy shirt or a charcoal suit

• LOL...nice, but where?

• when talking to investors, business folks, maybe going out.. in the carribean? don't know

• nicer on a gay guy

• It's a lovely color

• If you wear it on a date, she'll think you're gay.

• hmm.. doesn't make you want to suck his d***?

• gay.

• please don't wear pink

• I don't care for it, if you want something in that color zone...try a red or maroon color. or a light blue shirt because that would be nice too:)

• that's gay

What Guys Said 7

• Wow! And only $700.00! If you get it at a 1% discount, you'll almost be taking advantage of them at $693.00. If times ever get hard financially, you can always resell it. Bet you'd get 50 cents for it at a yard sale.

Sorry, I can't help but sound cynical, as I'm reasonably practical when it comes to clothes. I like to dress well, and have a fairly keen eye for style, but I can easily find a good quality shirt to suit my perhaps modest taste for under $50.00. Enjoy!

• I'm living temp. out in Beverly Hills and found a bunch of Brioni suits and dress shirts at the local thrift store. They're the only stuff that actually fits my stature. No holes or loose threads and look great. $4.00 at the thrift store. It costs more to dry clean it than it does for me to buy a new one every week...

• My thoughts exactly... my only concern is that I don't want to dress nicer than my boss. So just the shirt and slacks (no tie) should be fine?

• Yeah, that's surely a potential problem when sporting top-end threads. Someone (in this case your boss) may recognize your good taste and feel under-attired. Hopefully, you won't run into him at the thrift store. lol. Your plan sounds like a winnah to me.

• You going to the Catalina Wine Mixer Bro?

:D

• LOL, talking to investors and going out in the Caribbean? Jesus, your a real high-flier, huh? Its your standard light pink shirt, its never going to be either.

• i personally would never wear pink, but if you like what you look like when you put it on, that should be reason enough for you to wear it. don't worry about the people that won't like it, just focus on the people that will like it.

no mater what you look like or what you wear, if you just wear what you want, eventually someone else will like it too.

• it can be pulled of only with dark skin

• Meh I wouldn't wear it

• why would you wear pink?

• it adds a little color

• here's lebron wearing a pink shirt.. is he gay?

link

• yes he is