Women while at a bar...

while at a club/bar how do women like a guy to dress? and wuts the best way for a guy to make an approach?

ive been told that women look for a bad guy to take home.well truth be told I'm not that guy. I'm the type of guy that you would want to date rather than bring home.

Most Helpful Girl

• Casual but cool. Not too much and not too less. For me it is not important that what kind, what brand of tops or bottoms you are wearing. I like guy who knows how to mix and match his clothes and accessories and they must suit with his personality and show that yeahh.he has style!

What Girls Said 2

• get your own style together. I think you need to watch and episode or two of The Pick Up Artist. I honestly want them to be funny, but not an idiot. not too too much of a dick but not such a nice guy. I'm rather complicated I guess lol.

• for me, I like as long as a guy looks casual but a bit professional like collared shirt but maybe untucked to show they aren't all business

i don't know that's what I like :)

What Guys Said 1

• yeah lets hear whay girls wants ?