What do guys think of brown eyed girls?

Do you like that, or are blue eyes the fave? I have been told blue is the very best. If so, why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• The colour itself isn't important; I just like eyes I can gaze into.

• I useualy prefer green or blue but if someone I like has brown eyes that ain't gonna stop me from liking them.

• I don't mind either way, but imho I do have a preference for green, green is rarer, makes the girl seem more unique and special.

• I like both brown and Blue eyes.

• i got blue eyes os I don't mind waht colour eyes they have eyes are pretty anyway :)

• Grey>Green>Brown>Blue Grey is pretty rare so brown is basically second place. I don't usually find blue eyes to be that great. They're my least favorite.

• blonde hair and brown eyes are my favorite.

• Green > Brown > Blue > Grey > Hazel

• brown is not less common than green lol most of the world has brown or black eyes.

• I didn't say it was... That's my order of preference, from most liked to least liked. =S

• Blue or grey

• I like blue the best and green second. Brown is just too common.

What Girls Said 7

• well, I believe some like it, others quite frankly dont, but I believe the eye color popularity greatly depends where you live. For example mexico has a lot of brown colored eye, but you can find some that have blue (rarely green) so it depends where you go. As for guys liking it, I believe their eye color doesn't matter if they like her. <3

• A guy might prefer blue eyes but they could find a person with the best blue eyes going and the ugliest blue eyes. Same with brown, green, grey etc.

Theres beautiful and ugly in everything.

• My eyes are brown, with a lot of yellow in them and I get lots of compliment on them. I don't think that eye color matter that much it's more the eye itself.

• Mine are chocolate brown with black specs in them.

• brown is not just brown, there are a lot of different brown and they all have their own beauty.

• Ask Van Morrison. link

• I have brown eyes, very dark brown eyes, and that's my fave song ever. I've had guys sing it to me when they are trying to hit on me.

• lol. what a way to get hit on.

• my kindegarden teacher played that song with an accoustic guitar used to scare the hell out of me...

• brown is the best ,but it's common

• brown eyes are awesome

• brown is best