Kate Middleton's style. I love it!

What do you all think of Kate Middleton's style? I really love her choice of dresses, coats, jackets, shoes, etc. I think she'll be a trendsetter.

My favorites:

her wedding gown (of course)

her blue dress

her dress for the ARK Gala

How about you?

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• *Catherine. Sorry, it's a pet peeve. When she was given her title, "Duchess" she is to be called "Catherine" :O

I admire her style! She's very elegant, classy and lady-like. I especially love the hat trend she started, however, I'm from Tx, so that style wouldn't fly too well here unless I start hanging out with socialites.

Her style is very refreshing, especially considering people in America have no sense of style. Hipster, Scene, Emo, Goth, Punk, tacky, mismatched, we were labeled worst dressed tourists, I don't think Americans are in any position to judge.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• My type of woman! Classy, stylish and well-educated. Can't get better than that!

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• She's gorgeous! Yes, I love that blue dress,that's so often seen. If you like her, check out Samantha Cameron,or Sam Cam,as she's called. She's the wife of British Prime MInister Bryan Cameron. Another stunning beauty, and fashionista! British women have such beautiful skin,too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her hats

1|0
    1|0
  • well she's very classy,but a bit boring

0|0
    1|0
  • I absolutely loved her wedding gown. I pretty much love everything that Kate wears, I love her style! It's classy, stylish, and elegant.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like her style, I wouldn't say it's boring. it's classic and simple. Although I don't believe she will be an actual trend setter because the things she actually wears are classic, so really nothing that anyone hasn't seen already.

0|0
    2|0
  • She has absolutely no taste! There is nothing stylish the way she dresses. And she has an ugly body but pretty face and that's all

1|0
    5|0
  • She just got the style.I still haven't seen amazing things from her yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • she dresses so boring

2|0
    1|0
  • i like her. I think she's really classy and has get style.

2|0
    1|0