Is short hair on girls a big turn-off?

I cut my hair like Selena Gomez's (when it was shorter) and am not sure whether or not I should ditch the hair style to get extensions. Does short hair make a girl unattractive? I know girls usually like guys with longer hair. What should I do?

• Get extensions. I don't like short hair on a girl.
  • Keep it short. Short hair can look good on a girl and I like Selena's hair.
  • Guys don't usually care about your hair length, it matters if she's pretty and if her hair is done nicely.
  • I just want to see the damn answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• well that's not that short,when they say they dislike short hair,they mean pixie cuts(I have a pixie,but I know that most men dislike it),buzz cuts and bald heads-shoulder length is acceptable and even if you want to have long hair,it's better to grow it out than get extensions,if there's anything they dislike more than short hair-it's fake hair

What Guys Said 5

• Sure, you get a choice of hair length. Me - balding. D:

A woman who rocks whatever hairstyle she has is a turn-on. If YOU don't like your hair, it's a turn-off.

• Normally I'd say that I like longer hair, but given the comparison, I'm saying leave it. Gomez had a good look with her short hair.

• It's only a turn off when her hair is as short as a boys

• I like that kind of short. Any shorter and it's a turn off. The girls voting are wrong. lol

• I'm not sure how short you're talking about, but I don't like it short as a guy would normally have it.

What Girls Said 8

• you mean like in the video naturally? It was a nice video and she has a nice face to pull it off, I use to have short hair too... it was fun and it draws more attention to the face at least that's what I think

• Most guys have a preference for girls with longer hair because it's feminine. However, some girls (like me) don't look good with long hair. And personally, I'd rather have shorter hair and be better looking than have long hair and look terrible.

Selena's short hair was really cute, and I bet it looks good on you.

• If every single girl in the world had long hair, there would be no variety or interest and everyone would look the same. Besides, many girls are more suited to short hair and can pull it off nicely :)

• link < - Like that? DAMN cute. I really like it.

• i have short hair but I have never heard any guy complain about it.

• it's cute on her

• most of guys prefer girls with long hair

• if short hair works for you, then it's not a turn off

the length of the hair doesn't matter. it's about what works for you. surely that should be obvious to everyone...