Ladies do men in suits turn you on?

Do men in formal wear or suits turn you on more? I had a friend once say it is lingerie for women...

Most Helpful Girl

• YES. I love men in formal wear. They just look good. It's so complimentary, especially when they start to relax the look a little, remove the tie, unbutton the top button...

What Girls Said 14

• no. I like my guy in jeans with no holes, converse all stars, gray t shirt that's plain and maybe a dark blue dress shirt on top. looking casual but business savvy casual... hot

• James Bond is always in a suit. Think about that for a minute.

(The answer to your question is "yes", by the way. A simple black suit with a white shirt and black tie does it for me.)

• So. Hot.

• Yes, men in suits are sexy. Just not fat, balding and visibly perspiring ones.

• Yep, but it's sexier when it's something you rarely see your man in, you know? So if you always see him in casual wear (which is also good) and then you see him suited up it's like DAMN *drooling*

:)

• Yeah, pretty much. Tuxes are even hotter, I think. But if they're wearing a suit, it's cute if they take the jacket off and roll up their sleeves. *drool*

• guys in suits are really hott :)

• Ooooh yes.

Have you never watched HIMYM ? Suit up !

• yes. a good looking man in a suit is sexy.

• A man in a suit is sexy!

• I love men in suits that are just a little bit undone...;)

• Suits or army uniforms

• I used to wear army uniforms too ha ha and they do make women happy :) good call

• I think its super sexy...

• yes definitely . I love suits

What Guys Said 2

• I wear suits to work every day, and have for years. I dress to the nines all the time because I learned at a fairly young age that suits are magical. Wherever I go people (both women & men) treat me like I'm walkin on water.

• I heard a commercial that told me that they do. And TV can't lie, right?