Bathing suits -- what do you think?

I'm looking for a few for this summer and here are some that I really like. I would love your opinion on them --

my body type is slender, I'm a size 2 (XS-S) and I have no boobs. So I'm trying to find something that would flatter my body type

link

These two go together:

Top:

link

Bottom:

link

This set:

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• love the last one

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• First of all that's a LOT of money to spend on a bathing suit(I am a little jealous though haha). I think a bikini would be the most flattering because I am also a size 2...I have big boobs which throws my size off a little but bikinis are the most flattering and sexy. Try something like the white one. Don't get that exact white one because that type of top makes your boobs look even smaller. Try a triangle bikini :)

• where do you go to get them? I would love cheaper ones

• Target :D

I feel like its a waste of money for me to spend a lot on a bathing suit because going to the beach/lake/river/pool/body of water/ect ruins them...

• I think the first one would be best.