Lots of girls say it's cute, I hate it!

Well, I have an outie. It's not a major one or anything. It's just the top half of my belly button goes out and then back in. I hate it so much and hate when people even touch it. Haha. But girls tell me it's cute and they like it. Do girls really like stuff like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me, if I'm looking down that general area, I'm probably not looking at your bellybutton :P

I think it's normal and it's kind of cute that you're worrying about it, it's really not something you should worry about.

But I also hate when people touch my bellybutton, not for the same reasons, it just makes me uncomfortable lol

What Girls Said 10

• Some girls like belly buttons.

I'm an inie girl.

Those girls could have also liked your response vulnerability = cute.

• Don't show them of don't make a big deal about it. I think they're cute on guys (not really on girls).

Change the subject if you don't want to talk about it.

• uhh who cares about belly buttons? I mean unless it looks like someones fist is coming through your stomach

• I'm not going to lie, but based on your picture, the belly button is the last thing I'd care about. You are so cute. hope it doesn't sound creepy of superficial but it's the truth.

• See all these other chicks saying it's cute, accept it, that you're lucky to have a cute belly button, so be happy with it, and yes I even think it's cute. So that makes 1person that thinks its ugly (you), out of 11 chicks who think it's hot, you should be proud (:

• YES! It's adorable! If my man had an outie, I would kiss all over it all the time

• It's something that makes you you, and that's why it's cute.

• Awwww it's cute just because you think it's not {:)

• That's cute. (: haha

• i don't care about belly buttons but that is one of those endearing flaws that you appreciate when you already like the guy. its not like we are like "ooh an outie that's so sexy" but its a cute trait on a guy we like

What Guys Said 0