Don't you hate it when people are stupid and say your eyes are a color they're not?

Like my eyes are green but so many of my friends say they are hazel! What color do people say your eyes are and what color are they actually?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I get the exact same thing as you. Just because my eyes aren't emerald green doesn't mean they aren't green. Forest green still counts.

Also, my eyes appear brown in picture but blue in video, and I've gotten Facebook comments such as, "Your brown eyes are so pretty!" and while I'm thankful for the compliment I'm still like hargleblarg my eyes are green, not brown.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• This too shall pass.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was on a train with a girl I know and she said my eyes were hazel, I corrected her and was like 'no they're brown'. Then she started arguing with me over my eye colour lmao, like I think I should know, ITS NOT LIKE THEY'VE BEEN IN MY HEAD FOR THE PAST 19 YEARS OR ANYTHING! That's the only time its ever happened, she was dumb for sure lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You know, that never happens to me.

Yay for black eyes!

0|0
    1|0
  • Can't really f*** up brown. So I probably would be kind of annoyed and think they're retarded.

2|1
    0|0
  • my eye color changes with sun light so it can be confusing ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL, actually yeah, that's happened to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, hazel is a green/brown.

And unless you're eyes are BRIGHT pure green, they are more than likely hazel.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I usually get people thinking they're blue, if they even take a guess at all. It doesn't bother me. They're green, but it's an easy mistake to make, considering I wear glasses every waking hour and some people may not be able to see my eye color clearly unless they're right up in my face. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are a bit tricky! Mostly they are dark blue, but sometimes they turn into light green...which is a bit odd... It happens when I cry, or when it's cloudy outside /raining.../.

People usually always see the dark blue color, since it's what they're used to, but when I meet someone new with green eyes haha, they get freaked out when they see me the second time and see that then I've got blue eyes. x)

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really get annoyed,it's not a big deal. mine are green but people usually think they're blue,some even think they're brown

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are hazel sometimes dark/light brown or even green but most of the time they're hazel confussing xD

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes change to different colours a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, no

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it

0|0
    0|0