Do you girls really wear a bra while going outside??

I have found some girls not wearing bra in train, shopping mall etc, anyone here like to go outside without bra? How do you feel it is comfortable? (lol sometimes it is jumps when girls walking)

Most Helpful Girl

• well...considering I'm pretty near flat, 32B, sometimes I go braless

• That's not flat... If you're a B, you have no idea what "flat" really is. lol

What Girls Said 10

• I don't like to wear bras, they are not comfortable usually

• I hate wearing bras, despise them. Always have and always will. But I never go anywhere without a bra on as my tit's a too goddamn big.

• I always wear mine whenever I go outside... I'd feel really self-conscious without it. :S

• The only times I would not wear one outside would be if I'm just dropping off someone early in the morning or going to Jewel really early/late night.

• ~don't wear one personally, have small titties! and haven't wore one for years~

• I always wear a bra. (Except of course when I'm in the shower.) It can be comfortable to not wear a bra, but I find it's not worth it if your back starts hurting.

• Lol I always leave with a bra ... only once or twice did I leave without one but then again I'm a 34C. I've seen woman, even with small breats getting nippy in public, not cute!

• haven't left without it since I was probly nine or ten haha

• I never leave without a bra! When I wake up, within 10 minutes I have on my bra and I only take it off before bed or if I am changing into a sports bra. They don't feel uncomfortable on me, I feel "loose" without it and I am self conscience. I don't think I have left the house without a bra since 6th grade!

• ive never gone bra-less since I first started wearing them because they're just too heavy and you can see nipples through your clothes! Plus I've heard not wearing a bra can leave your boobs saggy when you're older. Although they are uncomfortable, you do just get used to the feel of them.

What Guys Said 2

• Bra-less is the way to be nowadays, I kinda dig it. I love it when the Mrs is bra-less, my hands tend to wander and I can't wait to get her home hahaha.

• Tis the season! I'll see a lot of girls going braless in sun dresses this time of year. Even girls with pretty big endowments who probably never go braless otherwise. It looks fabulous!

• Just saw the response that getting nippy is not cute! WRONG! It's freaking crazy hot! I knew a girl with HUGE ones who never wore a padded bra, probably because she thought they were too big as is. It was sweet because in air conditioning she could nip out through a tight sweater. And given how stacked she was, they were ALL tight! I miss her.