How often are you 'wowed' by a person's looks?

Every now and again you'll see a person that makes you actually stare, all your attention is on that person for a moment.

My new doctor who I've just seen (and made another appointment to see quite soon ) fits into this category... she's something else... and a doctor!

You witness 'specimens' like this everyday, how often would you say?

Is there a certain person, complete stranger that you can still remember because of how attractive you found them?

Most Helpful Girl

• not often! although sometimes I'll remember the person not purely because they were attractive, but because we kind of had a moment. Like if we look at each other and if we both know that we should say hi but neither person is confident enough. Aw I love those moments! Despite the regret of not talking afterwards.

What Girls Said 5

• Once - ever. Not even kidding. I was significantly younger, and saw the boy of my dreams. Other than that, I don't care for - nor do I get close enough - to people to notice their looks. If I do happen to notice someone like that, it's because they have traits that I specifically find attractive. :P I have such odd taste that it would be a rarity, perhaps even a miracle.

• I just had that moment when I saw will44 on the homepage a few minutes ago. As for in person...not very often. I honestly can't even remember the last person to make me say "wow."

• Never. Not anymore. Looks, now days, have become such an easy way for a lot of people to half ass their personality. I feel that a lot of selfish bitches, hoes, players, and jerks often get away with their ugliness because they're physically appealing. So it doesn't matter how attractive they are to me because at the end of the day, that pretty face or hot body can be worthless if they don't have the personality, heart, and soul to match up.

• quite often,there seem to be lots of hot guys in my town,but maybe I'm just easy to please

• Probably several times a year.

What Guys Said 1

• Not often. Maybe once a month.