Whats a good brand for teens?

hi I wanna know good brand and stores to shop for clothes

nothing preppy please

Most Helpful Girl

• forver21 is good. cute and cheap

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• american eagle,hollister,h&m,ooh and forever 21(:

• depends on your price range. when I was a teen I mainly shopped at forever 21, wet seal, charlotte russe, hot topic (but rarely), pac sun, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, nordstroms

• nordstrom and charlotte russe are really good brands too.

• oh heck yeah! and right now (I think its still going on I'm not sure 100%) they have buy a pair of shorts get the second pair for 10 bucks (at charlotte russe). oh I forgot also Guess is good and express

• I tend to shop at JC Penney's, Macy's and Eddie Bauer. They have some pretty nice stuff and most of them have deals at one point or another.

• forever 21, tj maxx, charlotte russe are all good choices for more eclectic looks if you're wanting to stay away from "college prep" look which would be the tshirt/jeans uniform you'd get at aeropostle, hollister, american eagle and abercrombie...which imo isn't necessarily preppy but might be what you mean by preppy.

• Forever 21, H & M, sears, Hot Topic, Target... the possibilties are endless at that age.

• what kind of clothes are you looking for? are you concerned with price?

• anythinng I guess aroungd 1-100

• I just bought a cardigan at nordstom rack for really cheap, and it's nice, so you could try there? I'm sure any of the places I listed would have them, though.

• thank you :)

• For teens, aeropostal, american eagle.. I don't know that's what my little sister and her friends wear..