Tell me have you lucked out in looks department or are you considered hot?

just wondering how many like mined people are on this site.

sadly not everybody can be good looking but how you feel about yourself?

FACE THE FACTS

Current rating: 10.0

Current rank site-wide: 0

Current percentile site-wide: 1.000%

Current rank among guys: 0

Current percentile among guys: 1.000%

my dta from rate my face

Most Helpful Girl

• I would consider myself to be attractive, but not in a 'she's so hot' kind of way. My face is striking and I have been told I should model or do commercials. I would say I am unconventionally pretty. I have dark brown hair (very dark) that is a bob (chin length) with short blunt bangs, full high arched eyebrows (I hate super thin eyebrows!), blue/green eyes sort of aqua?, fair skin, smaller mouth but with fuller lips, I am 5'4" and weigh 103 lbs, I workout a lot so I have toned arms and legs (I work out but also do dance so 'm rather lean). So, yeah. I am definitely confident so yes, I am attractive.

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 3

• What you've just said... Is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• I drew the short end of the stick in the looks department.

• man this is depressing.