Didn't do my hair and was wearing old clothes, would you think any less of a girl if you caught her in this state?

this morning I went to a day spa early in the morning as soon as it opened. I was wearing ratty old sweats because I was going to be sitting in a chair for a few hours. I didn't do my hair because they were going to cut and style it for me and I wasn't wearing makeup because I was getting a facial.

between the car and the spa who do I see but the cute guy from my chem class I've been crushing on. and of course he noticed me and said hi. I almost died of embarrassment.

should I stay away now that he's seen me like that? I look super gross in the mornings so I doubt he'd ever be interested now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. He sees you enough to know how you normally look.

There was nothing you could do, it would have been stupid to be wearing makeup when you were getting a facial, and all the other rhings you mentioned.

If anything, he will see you all dolled up and looking good when he sees you again.

What Guys Said 3

• Hahahaha every girl I know says the same thing but they are liars. Most guys think that girls look their best the moment they wake up. I personally like the comfortable look and you were walking in to a day spa so unless he is a f***ing idiot your outfit did not bother him in a bad way. He most likely liked it better than when you are dressed up for class

• Sometimes these things happen. You can do the alienating thing and avoid him but I would feel like you were no longer interested in me if you did that. What I think you should do is just laugh it off and the next time you see him look your best. It should help and if it does not then he is missing out on quite a girl :)

• Yeah, girls don't look quite as good without being made up. We learn that in HS, it stops being a big deal immediately afterwords.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely not

• No, I would not. It's okay.