Which outfit is better for an indie rock concert?

I own these exact pieces of clothing.

Numero uno:

Romper-- link

Black lace shirt-- link

Oxfords-- link

Long pearl necklace-- link

(my pearls are real)

Numero dos:

Zebra print shirt-- link

Green jeans-- link

Black Converse-- link

And I still haven't come up for an accessory for this one yet

• Romper and lace
  • Zebra and neon jeans
  • Both of your outfits are terrible! I'm going to tell you what to wear in an answer (please give suggestions if you pick this option)
I wore the first outfit, but without the pearls and I wore lace flats instead of oxfords.

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely like the first outfit idea better. The only thing- if you plan on wearing the lace shirt over the romper, not a good idea BECAUSE- the romper looks like it's made out of fairly thick material and hidden under the lace shirt will create bulk and make you appear wider than you are. You could wear a cardigan like this if you're set on the romper:

link

If you wear a cardigan with brown in it (to pick up the very slight brown undertone in the romper, wear some gladiaters instead of oxfords.)

However, if it's the lace shirt you want to wear more, a pair of high waisted shorts like these would be super cute:

link

link

And the oxfords would look cute with high wasted shorts depending on the color of the shorts. :) Good luck! Have fun!

What Guys Said 2

• where something tighter on your body. it looks like sh*t is slipping everywhere when your at a indie rock shandiggg

• a seems best

What Girls Said 9

• For the first one, would you wear the shirt over or under the romper? Either way, I think it would be kind of cool, so I vote for the 1st outfit. Has more of an "indie" feel too.

• i don't like either.the first one cause I despise rompers,the second cause it's too generic,all emos dress like that.

• I didn't know emos wore electric green. I thought they were an all black thing. Or is that goth?

• naah emos don't wear only black,well they're supposed to wear only black but they mostly wear stuff like that,and everything else in hot topic

• Dear lost in translation,

Honestly, I don't like either, but if I had to choose id choose A, that's why I voted A.

PS I liked the romper the best.

Sincerely,

IMAQT xx

• i think the Romper looked the best compared to the others. Maybe with some pretty sandles and a diffrent necklace besides the pearl one.

• i like the first one better! but I don't know if real pearls are safe to wear to an indie rock concert. maybe something more casual like a forever 21 chain necklace?

• I like the first one. But maybe I'm just biased against wild crazy stuff...

• romper and lace looks awesome!

• Romper and lace

much cuter outfit, glad you went with that one

• I like the romper in the first outfit, but the lace doesn't look to good with it. Maybe a cute cardigan over it? Like: link or link

For shoes, I would suggest an open sandal ( link

Lulu*s has AMAZING shoes. And clothing.

Luck (: