• Ask
  • myTake

Am I too chubby to be wearing tight dresses?

I'm sorry, this question must sound horribly vain, but please hear me out. I bought these dresses today on a whim because I thought they were... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think the red dress fits your curves in just the right places. You're curvy, not chubby at all. I think both dresses are cute, but I prefer the red one to the black. The thing about horizontal stripes is that they make everyone's shape appear shorter and wider. I'm also a girl with a curvy body and I tend to avoid horizontal stripes. From what I can tell though, it looks perfectly normal. If you like the dress, keep it. They both look great on you!:) I'm not sure what's going on in your friends minds though.

What Guys Said 4

• Pretty far from "chubby" to me, think you look great. Enjoy the dresses!

• From what I can tell you have a rockin' body and those dresses fit just fine :) I think they are jealous of your almost hour-glass like figure :P

• You look fine. I'd say you have the perfect body type for dresses like those. Nice curves at your hips... and nice thighs. I'd like to see more actually.

• You look fine from the front view, don't know what your friends were talking about. Unless it looks bad from the sides, in which case I couldn't say.

What Girls Said 11

• They don't look too tight at all. Have you tried sitting and bending over in them? If you can do that comfortably then I think you are OK :) You don't look chubby either, I don't know what they were talking about :S Maybe they were just jealous because they look good on you?

• Your friends are either purposely being bitchy, or blind. You're not chubby at all (at least not that I can tell from your pictures) and those dresses look awesome on you. They're really cute, too, by the way. :P

• I think you look really good in them. Not sure what your freinds are seeing. Are they super tiny?

• yeah, most of them are size 0. one is size 2. I'm size 4.

• Show Older
    • between 5'4" and 5'9"

• don't worry, you look great in them!

• not at all!

• Oh my jesus. If I see another thin girl ask if she looks fat in something I'm going to lose it.. Get some f***ing confidence and stop fishing for compliments.

• i'm not fishing. all my friends told me I looked chubby and I should return the dresses. wanted second opinions that's all.

• Your friends are assholes then, sorry.

• the links don't work. so couldn't say. sounds like you got some results though.

• I think your friends are a bit delusion. Those dresses look fantastic on you. I especially like the red one, it's a great style and colour.I personally wouldn't listen to those friends, the dresses look fine and you don't appear chubby at all to me.

• nope. both look great on you. :)your friends need to get their vision checked.

• not at all

• Sweety you are not chubby at all you have a body ! Go for it !