Am I too chubby to be wearing tight dresses?

I'm sorry, this question must sound horribly vain, but please hear me out.

I bought these dresses today on a whim because I thought they were lovely. When my friends came over later I tried them on and asked what they thought. My friends said they were sorry to break the news, but I was too chubby for such tight dresses.

I appreciate the opinions of my friends and should probably listen to them, but I wanted a batch of second opinions. The tags are still attached, so I can return them for a full refund.

Thank you.

h ttp:// g/

h ttp:// g/

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the red dress fits your curves in just the right places. You're curvy, not chubby at all. I think both dresses are cute, but I prefer the red one to the black. The thing about horizontal stripes is that they make everyone's shape appear shorter and wider. I'm also a girl with a curvy body and I tend to avoid horizontal stripes. From what I can tell though, it looks perfectly normal. If you like the dress, keep it. They both look great on you!:) I'm not sure what's going on in your friends minds though.