Why do guys hate makeup?

Why do guys claim that they hate makeup, and wish girls looked beautiful naturally.. or make girls feel bad for wearing it but are totally attracted... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I read an article that in a study of 100 men and 100 women what men considered natural was actually what most women consider medium makeup. It showed pictures I wish I could remember the link. It was basically mascara, eyeliner on the top lash, lip liner with lip moisturizer, tinted moisturizer, concealer, and blush.

Most women could throw that together and make it look fairly natural, using only a little of each.

men considered wearing makeup to be fake eyelashes, lipstick, eyeshadow, foundation, the works and women considered it heavy makeup.

basically if you wear makeup right, a guy won't notice it, and that's what they want.

Asker upvoted
    • No, that looks like makeup. Unless you're a moron.