Will curly hair remain curly after straighten up?

I mean:if I use the straighten iron will my curls disappear forever?sorry for my bad english

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear sugar addict,

Your hair will remain straight up until you wash it.

You can try doing a keratin treatment which makes your hair straight up until it grows out.

Between yuko treatment and keratin my sis likes keratin better. If you do want to try one of those things make sure you do a lot of googling.. and I'm not sure about the cost of it I think its expensive.

Sincerely,

IMAQT xx

• Keratin and yuko aren't suitable for all kinds of hair.

What Guys Said 3

• LOL, no. Straightening only works for a while, it'll return at least by the next time you wash it. Years of use may change the shape of them but they won't go away =]

• You hair is curly because of genetics. No, straightening won't change your genetic make-up. That's like saying that people who dye their hair will lose their natural hair color forever. It doesn't work like that.

• No it will be normal after you wash it. You can get your hair relaxed though which is more permanent, but that's not forever either.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, but not if you keep doing it, my sis used to have VERY curly hair, and she straightened it, a lot its straight now.

but for mine, sheseh!, I straighten my hair, from school, and I think I got curls of steel LOL

• noooo

• nooo! your hair will be curly again after you wash it.