What to cook for 4th of July party?

Looking for suggestions on what to bring to a summer party. Preferably appetizers or sides. Previously I have made tortilla soup, buffalo chicken wontons, pulled pork egg rolls, and stuffed mushrooms to name a few. I want something kind of original. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't bring anything you mentioned to July 4th. Burgers, Steaks, Ribs, Wings, and Hot dogs you BBQ on July 4th.

• Everyone brings those which is why I'm not going to. We'd have too much. I just want foods that taste good and are some what different.

• Then bring a big pig.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm at a loss for ideas, but my mouth is watering thinking about those stuffed mushrooms you mentioned lol.

• Hamburgers, baked beans, and potatoe salad

• Beer.

What Girls Said 3

• Dear anon,

Make dessert!

i can teach you how to make this link

PS I have no clue what it looks like on an Americans family dining table.. for us, even if we do eat something American we always have something arabic on the tables.. all my fav sides and appetisers are arabic.. sorry I'm not helping -.-

Sincerely,

IMAQT xx

• Oh my word. That desert looks AMAZING. Could you send me the recipe? (:

• Here's one I always do. It's SUPER easy, and really decadent, unusual, and DELICIOUS:

Slice a tomato in thin, circular slices. Put a piece of fresh mozerella cheese on each slice. Top it off with a fresh basil leaf on each one. Then, drizzle balsamic vinegar and olive oil on top. It looks really pretty, and doesn't take long at all. Perfect summer thing, if you ask me.

• I was gonna say peach cobbler but you said you wanted something original...

Try bacon stuffed avocados