Guys: do you prefer cute or hot girls?

Cute girls: naturally pretty, don't wear revealing clothes but still stylish, low maintenance

Hot girls: huge boobs, tall, less conservative clothing, more makeup

*****forget my definition. what do you prefer by your own definition and why?*****

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl can be beautiful, but have a cold look about her. I can't define "cute," but I know it when I see it. Some girls' faces just seem to have a certain warmth to them. I prefer that to the "ice queen" look. The line between the two gets blurred when you can easily make someone smile, though.

What Guys Said 11

• Cute, I would define as just average looking but easy to get along with.

Hot, I think as the girl that every guy wants to be with but can't have.

• cute hands down

I do check out the hot girl but I think about it

would I really want to be with her? nope

• why would you rather be with a cute girl than a hot one?

• my personal taste

I like a classy girl who dresses conservatively

when I brought home a girl I wouldn't want my parents to think I brought home some street girl

• cute

• By your definitions, I'd take the cute girl. Not the way I'd define the terms, but it's not my question. Your house, your rules.

• whats your definition then?

• I prefer cute girls. I'll check out the hot girls but the cute girls I'd date.

• Cute girls

• why

• Because of one of the main reasons that you put and that is because they are naturally pretty and don't have to spend what seems like hours to get ready and also to me cute girls seem to have a better personality.

• if I go with ure definition... cute girls by far... cute girls you date, hot girls you wanna bang

• why make generalizations?there are plenty of hot girls with great personalitys who are nice and easy to talk to!

• cute

• If it was based just on what you stated then I would say cute girls. They seem to be more relaxed and laid back and are easy to be around.

• Hot

• I don't think most girls easily fit into either category. I just like a girl with class and a nice smile :P

What Girls Said 3

• Sigh. I hate these questions.

• Would you consider them to be... torment?

• ohh. nah I was just wondering because guys say I'm "cute" or "pretty" more often than "hot", so I was jw...

• I think both words suck, personally. Cute usually suggests you can't be sexy, and hot suggests that you're only good for sex. At least from what I've read on this site (which I'd take rather lightly). But most guys prefer cute - they consider it to make a girl more "relationship material".

• well with your definition...id pick the cute girl too

but in reality, guys would choose the hot one. if you had a cute and hot girl together..theyd go for hot. but if she went over on makeup and dressed WAYYYYYY tooo slutty, defiantly pick the cute.

thats what I see these days..i could be wrong.

• Why all the guys picked "cute"?

• Cause by the way she defined it:

Cute (natural beauty) > Hot (fake beauty)

• lol, just the way she defined it. Guys tend to associate hot with high maintenance

• & why do you hate high maintenance girls? how would you define "high maintenance" anyway?