Honestly, would you date someone who is..?

Considering you like everything about them.

Would height be an issue?

• A guy who's shorter than you
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • A girl who's taller than you
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Only guys taller than me
    53% (9)0% (0)31% (9)Vote
  • Only girls shorter than me
    0% (0)50% (6)21% (6)Vote
  • Doesn't matter at all.
    47% (8)50% (6)48% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• my opinion on this can be expressed with five letters: IDGAF

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I'd feel a bit weird if she was taller than me, but if I liked everything else about her then yeah why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • When your "6'1" you don't come accross to many girls taller than you but even if she was if I liked her I ain't gonna let her height determain weather I date them or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • i voted d I just hardly ever find a girl who actually is taller then me I'm 1m83 (6ft) and I think if a girl was actually taller then me I would consider her too tall and don't think id date her

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in extreme cases does it become an issue. My preference is girl between 5' and 6'. I will go beyond there, but I'm less likely then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like someone shorter than me, just so I feel like I can be the protective one of them. But I could feel like that with someone my height or taller, it's just a change in mentality I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm surprised so many people say it's not an issue, I would have thought a lot more women would say height is more of an issue. It shouldn't be but I think a lot of people wouldn't date people shorter than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like people who are shorter than me and people who are taller than me =] And people who are my height, of course. I have absolutely no preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have to be shorter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I would date someone shorter than me. It might take me awhile to get used to since I've only dated taller people, but it's far from a deal breaker.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I like girls to be shorter than me and guys to be taller than me. But I don't care if a guy is shorter than me or a girl is taller than me. Height is a stupid thing to worry over.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I've answered about 20 of these kinda questions.

Anyway, I like it if the guy is my height or taller, but if he's shorter and I like him than it really won't matter. Height is a silly thing to consider as a "requirement".

0|1
    0|0
  • I like guys taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i really don't care bout age or height.

0|1
    0|0
  • i said only taller cause I'm 5'2" so, that's too short.

0|0
    0|0
  • urmmm..maybe...

0|0
    0|0
  • i would prefer a guy taller than me, but my height is OK. no shorter though

0|0
    0|0
  • He has to be taller than me. I'm short 5'2'' so that wouldn't be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same here, he has to be taller than I am but she doesn't have to be. I like girls both short and tall, but they has to be taller than me. I'm not into short guys sorry.