A sexy/messy or cute haircut for my red hair?

I'm looking for a haircut to show my stylist that will fit in with my red hair and artistic and funny personality, links please?

also, what's you're favorite shade of red (jw)? Thanks :D

Most Helpful Girl

• here are some for long hair and great for oval faces:

do you like any of them?

link

link

link

• oh my! I love that 1st one, I've been looking online for days and haven't found one, ill def. bring that one to my stylist :D

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• F*** YOU GAG FOR NOT LETTING ME POST LINKS.

h t t p:// hair styleschat. com /wp -cont ent/u ploads /2009 /12/short-h air-blu nt-bang-layered .jpg

ht t p://sh ortlong ha irstyles.com/imag es/2009 /05/short-red- crop-hairc uts.jp g (don't know how short you're willing to go...)

• hmmm... link that's pretty sexy. not sure if it encompasses an artistic/funny personality though. I like this color: link

• If you have an artistic personality an a line bob would look greattt.But a Long haired version

• some of these aren't red, but it would look cute with red hair. also what length are you looking for? your face shape? any particular style you want to stick with?

link

link

link

• I have an oval face shape and long hair, I'm open for anything but I'm not too into the giant scene hair, I would like to keep it long though :) thanks xoxo