Guys, girls with pink in their hair?

So what do you think of girls with pink in thier hair? do you think its cute? or just are you not for it at all? I have pink in my hair and my boyfriend thinks it looks really good and is really cute...but what do other guys think? and I know it depends on the guy...but I'm just curious?

Most Helpful Guy

• No offense but that seems weird to me.

• just curious but why do you think its weird? just what about it I guess?

• I guess if it is not for too long it is ok.

• haha yea its just something I thought would be kinda fun to do

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not all that into it, but I'm not against it either. It does make you stand out though, but that can go either way.

• LIkewise with make-up. It depends on how much.

• I'm not really into dyed hair unless it looks natural.

• Doesnt look bad, but kinda gives the impresson that ypur an attention whore, that you have to stand out

• depends. black with pink highlights is cute.

Blond with pink highlights is not.

• It's certainly an interesting look, I guess. Not really something I find attractive, but if you're going for that sort of look, it's not a bad way to go.

What Girls Said 2

• My hair is PRIMARILY pink, with purple underneath, link , and my boyfriend really likes it. Also this morning, the dude at the gas station [who I see there regularly] said that my hair 'looks really cute that way'. But most guys don't really seem to be into the whole multi/unnaturally colored hair thing. Doesn't bother me though, because they're probably not guys I'd really want to be with anyway, if hair color is such a big deal. I don't feel very 'myself' with naturally colored hair, lol.

• Yeah, I'm a girl and you asked for guys, but I think colored hair is epic cute.

• Thanks! I'm the same way!