Do you believe in 'leagues'?

I met a fantastic girl; she's always friendly, talented, beautiful, shares all the same interests as me but is also around 5 or 6 years older than me (I don't know her exact age).

It almost seems like I don't deserve her, plus there are a lot of other guys that like her..

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I can definitely say I have been interested in several guys around 5 to 6 years younger than me. Just make sure you are on the same maturity level and want the same things out of a relationship.

• I think I'm definitely mature for my age, I mean of course I do some pretty stupid things occasionally but I'm also pretty responsible and courteous the rest of the time. I'm looking for a strong relationship, that's the reason I'm so crazy about her; we share a lot in common and I know she's a good person- I always feel good when I'm around her.

Still, I feel really intimidated. I always lock up around her, I'm literally speechless.

• Well, then it seems the issue isn't your age, it is her relationship status.

• Yeah it is, I just thought it'd be worth mentioning

What Girls Said 2

• What matters in this situation is if she likes you back. If she does, then all those other guys won't matter. There's no "leagues" involved. If you feel strongly about her, then tell her how you feel (especially that you would feel really lucky to be with her, that's really sweet).

• i don't really think guys need to worry about leagues.it can't hurt to go for it

• I've been told that I'm good looking by girls and going to clubs I get looks from them, but I feel very intimidated by chicks that I like. I'm not talking about the 'I think you're hot' kind of like either, I mean the 'Hey! I want to spend some time with you' kind of like. I put a high price on them because I've never even had a girlfriend before. I look at them and think 'I can't afford her', she's out of my league

• if your putting her so high above yourself like that, your not giving yourself enough credit.she could be looking at you and thinking the same thing.you've really got to try.remember "whats the worst that could happen?" go for it

What Guys Said 1

• Generally, people are with others that are around the same level of attraction. Are there exceptions? Yes. In response to your other question, don't worry about the other competition, other guys. You might not be best looking or the best "qualified," but you can always try. If you can make her laugh and make her feel comfortable around you, chances are she'll choose you.