Why do guys like these kind of girls?

all of the guys I know are going outwith ugly girls and I'm not trying to be conceited but I think I'm pretty good looking and none of the guys like me what makes the other girls so special?

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes it depends...O...O I have seen this happen, and I some or at least a few...are actually very mean and think their the best...but you put them against someone else...their not that wow...is not to be mean or b!tchy, is the fact that...yes some are nice and might not be good looking, but guys like that...but their ones that are the biggest witches in the land...and you are like wha?!...but I ain't bad looken and nice...why you get all the credit?!...

Plus, this will sound mean...but a friend of mine told me once a guy... "some of these girls, for example...if their kinda ugly...yeah and have a nice looking boyfriend doesn't mean they like them, yes they might have respect for them...but they only date them cause they know they won't cheat on them and the won't leave them...but they're the ones that suffer the most, cause they get cheated on"...either your pretty, ugly, so so...cute or hot..guys have a strange way to pick...sometimes when we ask ourselves to much that one question..."why not me?...what they have that I don't have?"... usually it ends up with this answer: your too nice, to cute, to innocente, to weird, to fat, to skinny, to wanny, to needy, blah blah blah ( excuses!)...OR they give them what you can't...sex! or they do have personalities but pay the price...so..chillax, your day will come...=/

What Guys Said 5

• they are probably awsome to hang out with. Id rather hang out or date a girl I have common interests then some pretty girl.

• They're overly-friendly and like to show they enjoy our company.

• if you're really good looking(better than them) maybe they think their not good enough for you. I know that's why I don't ask girls out that I like. ;)

• Besides probably being a better person than you are, the girls are probably a lot more attractive to boys than you think they are.

• Because just "pretty" doesn't cut it for relationship material.

What Girls Said 3

• well clearly these girls aren't looking at appearance, especially if you think these girls aren't that good looking. Try and think about their personalities. It could be very possible that these girls might not be the prettiest but they might be hysterical or very sweet. Look at themselves at people not just pretty or not, because not all guys only pay attention to the physical

• gotta make yourself mentally attractive.have you ever thought about if you were too pretty? some guys have low self esteems just like us girls they aim low for the fear of getting rejected . my advice is put yourself out there but take advantage of these guys not asking you out , you don't wanna seem easy. modesty and confidence are gold for mental attractiveness

• Because some guys feel like they are no match to a pretty girl. That's assuming you're not mean etc. I had this happen to me too, where a guy dumped me and went out with an uglier/sluttier/dumber version of me. Seriously, it's not worth your time trying to win those guys who are just insecure. There's nothing wrong with being confident with the way you look, and one day you'll find a guy who's actually worth it :) And even if you get your heart broken, you'll know that at least you'll be the hottest/smartest/funniest person a guy has ever dated and a guy will have a tough time to top that.