Are there any other girls that are most attracted to black men?

dont get me wrong I'm attracted to all races, I think there are really hot men of every race, but I just find myself much more attracted to black guys, basically I'm wondering if there are any other girls that find black guys most attractive and if not, what race are you more attracted to, and I'm in no way racist nor is this question so if you're gonna troll please don't thanks alot

oh and why do you prefer that ethnicity the most :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• *pokes head into the room*

• Yes, other girls like that exist.

• Lol, I love questions like these. I always read the responses and find an array of things that don't describe me in any way what-so-ever.

• i can see why black guys like you that is a nice ass you got there

• I'm totally addicted to big black cock.

• ahahahahahah I just lol'd

• Thank's, we need most girl how you, I love the white girls and is very sweet that exist white girls that hate the racism.

• Gingers... Because I have a ginger fetish

• U are cutie pie

• i shared a few gfs w/them... back in the day...

• urgh... why bother even being in a relationship to begin with if you are going to share her?

• so much white trash in here

remeber girls once you go black you're not welcome back

• you are attracted to all races? does this include arab guys?

What Girls Said 19

• I thought I was reading my own question for a minute. I am exactly like you and really can't explain why, but am extremely attracted to black guys and for the past 13 years that is all I have dated and been with. I look at hot guys from other races including white like I am and yes I think they look hot, but have no desire to be with them other than friends.

• well, I personally think black guys are really hot. if you asked me a couple of years ago I would have told you that those are the only guys I liked. now that I'm starting to realize what kind of guys I like.. I find that I'm more attracted to latinos and middle eastern guys. I bet that has a lot to do with the fact that I am mixed (mexican and assyrian). but I still think black guys are hot. they just have this swagger about them.. its hard to ignore :)

• i prefer white guys, I don't know why...maybe it's cause I have more things in common with them than people of other races?

but I'm not choosy, race isn't the determining factor for me

• adding details upon request haha

while I find beauty in all races, to me black guys are really attractive. physically, I love their dark skin and strong bodies. and the way their faces are structured is just different from other guys you see... hot. but on an emotional level they can also be really down to earth and caring about my needs. their confidence and 'swag' is something that separates them as well. again this is just my experience!

• lol well I'm mostly black and I am very attracted to black guys and other races... not a preferences though I love the actor laz alonzo...and the younger actor romeo miller...they are too good looking lol and they are many more. Black men can be beautiful lol.

• I'm not attracted to any single race. My boyfriend is black and I think he's sexy as hell, but I alsothink many other black guys are not so attractive. Same goes for any other race. If I think he's attractive and has a great personality then I'll date him.

• no I totally agree with that I'm attracted to all races, and I think every race has really good looking and really not so goodlooking guys I'm just wondering if you generally find yourself most attracted to a certain race or ethnicity lol

• like if you had to choose what your generally most attracted to what would it be, black guys?

• Yeah I think so. Most of my friends infact are black guys and I find many of them attractive. Lol (not that I would do anything since I have a boyfriend, but yes I do find them attractive)

• There are attractive guys in every culture and to be honest if girls of other cultures fancy Black men because of the untrue BIG BLACK COCK MYTH! Then that is really lame and shallow! There are a lot beautiful Black guys out there and there are some not so attractive ones. If would date a BLACK guy (Caribbean, African American, East/North African, South East Asia) it would be for loyalty, cultural understanding and real love!

• Personally, no. It's not an issue of being racist, I totally support interracial dating. Just not my type of guy.

• yea my boyfriend is black and I think he's so hot! lol espically his big lips! yum!

• I tend to like white guys more just because most black guys I know or have met are umm a little "ghetto" or gangster acting and don't know how to speak appropriately now if the guy acted decent I may be attracted to him but so far I haven't been

• they are definitely hot, but I wouldn't say I prefer them over any race Lol

• Omgosh this is so me, I LOVE black guys, there so hot, and I don't know why but they seem more protective, and dominant looking and I love that, and I don't just adore them because of the theory of their huge packages, but they just look so fresh (:

• do you think theyre the hottest race?

• Sorry black guys, I'd gotta go with the Europeans (:

• That is cute.

• you're not alone! :)

• Yes, I love black boys .. ... I like they noses an lips .. :D I never find a white boy cute like that

• Oh my gosh, Yes. :D

• I find the very attractive :)

• yeah I'm black and I'm mostly attracted to them. I love their body types, swag, personality I just feel more comfortable dating them. I also am starting to notice latino men too

• I'm not really attracted to black men, but everyone has their own personal preferences. I like white guys with dark hair and eyes, but appearance still comes in a distant second to what's inside.

• I felt that way for a long time, yes.