How to look flirty? And not too overdressed PLS. answer ASAP

I would just need some make up advice and of course what to wear on a normal day but so that it looks cute and flirty...

Thanks for answers...

Most Helpful Girl

• here ares some samples:

link

link

link

• thanks...the last one is really cute

What Guys Said 1

• 0|0
    • thanks...the t-shirt is so cool

What Girls Said 2

• I think rompers are really cutesy (: and pretty flirty cause they are short so your showing leg (esp if you have really nice legs (:

Something like this : link

(the only problem with that is that it's floral and has like multi colors so you can't just accessorize with anything)

link

(I love this one. It's black and white and you can wear it with ANY color cardigan or something that allows it to pop. You can also wear it with colored jewelry. I prefer red or yellow)

Gladiator sandals work well with them and even wedges .

You can wear your hair is many styles with it.

A nice black sun hat or fedora goes well.

For make up : something simple...anything that goes well with your eye-color . I love smokeyyy : link

• btw for the last link.. you don't have to do that whole face-eyebrow thing she does--i would just follow the eye shadow technique

• thank ya...i orderd a dress like the one in the 2nd link, just 2 days ago...and thank you for the make up tip ;)

• Wear a flirty summer dress and flats with a shoulder bag.

Presto, cute, flirty, casual