What 2011 movies are you most looking forward to?

I know we're already through half the year, but there's still lots of good ones to come :) Any that you're anticipating?

Most Helpful Guy

• well I saw Fast Five, but I'm looking forward to seeing Pirates 4 and Transformers 3

What Guys Said 5

• Harry Potter ofcourse (just great movies)

And 'Life in a Day', this seems really realy cool :)

link

• Human Centipede 2, from the stuff I've heard I'm interested

Kung Fu Panda 2

The rest like Green Lantern, Thor, Harry Potter don't seem good but I will watch them anyway

• Ewww @ Human Centipede 2, lol. You don't think Harry Potter looks good? The last trailer for it looked pretty cool

• The last film for me I didn't like so much

The starting of it was really good and they had some good scenes but a lot of it with the stupid romance conflict thing in the woods took to long and was boring

• I agree with your comments about the last one, but it looks like the new one is just going to be a huge battle at Hogwarts :)

• well I already saw hangover part2 and xmen first class. And I want to see greenlantern which I am tomorrow and captain america when it comes out this year

• cowboys vs aliens

• "Mr. Popper's Penguins"

What Girls Said 6

• Harry Potter!

• It already came out, but I was SO excited for "Something Borrowed" to come out. I love all of the books that the author wrote, and it was exciting to see it become a movie.

• I know I'll get lots of thumbs down for this x_x...but I can't wait for twilight - breaking dawn to come out x]]

• Hangover Part 2 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 :)~~~

• The help :)

• Lion king 3D!