What 2011 movies are you most looking forward to?

I know we're already through half the year, but there's still lots of good ones to come :) Any that you're anticipating?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• well I saw Fast Five, but I'm looking forward to seeing Pirates 4 and Transformers 3

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Harry Potter ofcourse (just great movies)

And 'Life in a Day', this seems really realy cool :)

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Human Centipede 2, from the stuff I've heard I'm interested

Kung Fu Panda 2

The rest like Green Lantern, Thor, Harry Potter don't seem good but I will watch them anyway

0|0
    0|0
    • Ewww @ Human Centipede 2, lol. You don't think Harry Potter looks good? The last trailer for it looked pretty cool

• The last film for me I didn't like so much

The starting of it was really good and they had some good scenes but a lot of it with the stupid romance conflict thing in the woods took to long and was boring

• I agree with your comments about the last one, but it looks like the new one is just going to be a huge battle at Hogwarts :)

• well I already saw hangover part2 and xmen first class. And I want to see greenlantern which I am tomorrow and captain america when it comes out this year

0|0
    0|0
  • cowboys vs aliens

0|0
    0|0
  • "Mr. Popper's Penguins"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Harry Potter!

0|0
    0|0
  • It already came out, but I was SO excited for "Something Borrowed" to come out. I love all of the books that the author wrote, and it was exciting to see it become a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'll get lots of thumbs down for this x_x...but I can't wait for twilight - breaking dawn to come out x]]

0|0
    0|1
  • Hangover Part 2 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 :)~~~

0|0
    0|0
  • The help :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lion king 3D!

0|0
    0|0