How long do you take in the shower and why?

How long do you take in the shower and why?...don't need to get much into detail, just a simple idea of why is fine...yeahhhhh

Most Helpful Guy

• I go for about 10 minutes or so. Maybe up to 15. I try to relax and get clean and wake up.

What Guys Said 13

• about 15-20 minutes or so. sometimes the water hitting me can be relaxing and I zone out for a minute.

• Usually about 15 minutes. I could go faster but it's too relaxing.

• u know I was thinking about asking this question,

anyway I spend around 20 minutes there from the moment I enter the bathroom to the moment I leave

• lol really? XD

• yeah, & it's the second time someone posts a question I was thinking of posting :)

• Close to 15 minutes. If its a warm shower I feel relaxed.

• I stay in for maybe 15 minutes, give or take some time. It takes only a few minutes to soap myself up and stuff. I just loooove hot showers so the water is too relaxing to get out of, so I usually stay in for longer than I need to.

• About an hour, for the first 30 minutes I just sit on the toilet listening to the cold water hit the bottom of the shower, and the next 10 minutes I get in and clean off fast, and then the last 20 minutes I sit some more. It's a very good way to start the day off.

• 10 minutes or so unless I'm rubbing one out then like 30min

• 10 minutes or less, I would take 5 minutes but the hot water is too relaxing to focus.

• Two minutes.

• I take about a 3-4 minute shower. Just enough time to get shampoo and wash, then I'm done. I don't really care for being wet.

• 12 minutes but if I'm in a hurry I can be out literally in 3 minutes.

• IT take me 5 min in and out but if my girlfriend you know the rest it take an hour

• 5 minutes, why would guys take any longer? I understand why the ladies would take longer but why would us guys take longer then 5 minutes?

• trust me, I've asked that question before...and some answers...well, it makes sense XD

What Girls Said 12

• I take about half an hour because I have to deep condition my hair, which has to be left in for 10 minutes, and I shave everything but my torso.

• Depends. Sometimes I like to take long showers. Normally my showers are like 20 minutes - wash my hair, use my proactiv, wash my body, and shave if I need to.

• 15-20 minutes. I just don't like to rush, plus there's a lot of stuff I have to do in there. :P

• it depends.. if I am in hurry than about 4 minutes.

But if I have time, than about an hour, because I spend most of the time singing, and it just makes me feel relaxed and it calms me down :)

• If I'm in a hurry, 2 to 3 minutes. If I have time or need to wash my hair, two hours. My hair is past my tail bone, extremely thick and very wavy with a few ringlets here and there so it is so hard to wash.

• Generally about 25 min.

5 to stand under the hot water and relax.

10 to deal with shampoo and conditioner.

5 to shave.

and 5 to get over the fact that I don't want to get out the shower.

• Well it really depends on what's going on lol but on average I'd say 15 - 20 minutes? ha ha :)

• that's not bad...at least, I take wither the same or normally if I wanna relax... I shower two times or up to 3 cause the weather here is a killer, and is warm days...I take like 35, or less...but my bro, damn he takes longer then me...O.o I wonder what he does in there to take that freaking long!

• XD don't wanna know what he does in there lol!...but yeah, here it is to warm...I can't take it XD

• Well the good thing is there is a cold water option ! lol

• About 15 minutes or more if I am washing my long ass hair, but I can have one in 5 minutes if I'm rushing.

• about 20-30 minutes.

• Usually 15-20 minutes. Up to 30 if I shave my legs :|

• 20min squeky cleany ;)

• 20 min because time is money.