He'll refuse to look at me. What's wrong with him?

i like this guy in my workplace but I made sure that I am discreet about it...the probs is every time we see each other he would say hi and that's it he'll refuse to look at me and if we pass each other at the hall he had that weird look at his face like he's mad or what and ignores me... that really hurts me I don't know what I did wrong...but I know when he think I am not looking he's looking at my way.. I am really confused and hurt...

Most Helpful Girl

• He is playing hard to get, now since you open up to him. I suggest you temp. Blow him off and if he really likes u. He will start talking to you ,but my thing is never! Go after a man you will scare him away or turn him off instead ,kick it up a notch go get a touch up on your hair,nails maybe a tan tosee if that may draw him in and if so do not show him that your happy he stopped to speak with u. Just smile @ him call him a stranger and make really small talk about how the is work busy and don"t talk more than a few min. To make him sweat you a while. I would say do him like that like twice,but always smile with good contact so that he knows you maybe still interested. Trust me it works for me k u.

What Guys Said 1

• I've done some mutual flirting at work that eventually led to something. It's definitely an environment that causes uncomfortableness because it's generally frowned upon. He probably doesn't want others to see any interaction which could cause rumors to swirl. That would be bad for the both of you. Keep it off the radar or at least out of the work environment. However, he shouldn't be rude in any case.

What Girls Said 1

• Be sure to look good, but maintain your distance. Don't initiate flirtations with him if he is scowling at you. If he does not approach you, it was not meant to be.