Guys what's your favorite perfume on your girl?

i mean the brand, the one you always feel good about it...

if you know it,share it please ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have received compliments on my perfume, lavanila vanilla passionfruit. It is a sexy but wearable oriental perfume with lots of pheromones and aphrodisiacs. I love it's smell, a close second to it is lavanila's vanilla grapefruit. That one is more sweet an less fruity and oriental. Sadly the passion fruit one is LE so if I ever run out it'll be gone :( it's an edp so it'll last me forever, one spritz is plenty to last me all day

What Guys Said 2

• chanel coco mademoiselle. even though a lot of girs wear it it still smells great every time smell it.

• Uh... that one edible one by jessica simpson or something

What Girls Said 1

• I know you asked guys...but I have had more than plenty compliments from men and women of all styles and ages.. I only wear Victoria's Secrets Heavenly Dream line...they have selections in lotions, body sprays, perfumes etc. Note: perfumes don't' smell the same on ppl, because our body chemistry mixes with the actual perfume...so try a few out find what works, a man introduced me to the line over a decade ago but I have never once heard a complaint ever...