Have you ever been black out drunk?

Also do you remember doing any crazy sh*t that night or did you just forget the entire night?

I've only done it once. All I can remember is having a bunch of vodka really fast(about 24 oz in an hour), telling a girl she's not ugly and I would have sex with her, and some other stuff like people dancing. There's more but I don't think anyone cares.

The reason I'm asking is because my friend and I are making Caribou Lou(151 rum which is 75% for the proof retards, Malibu rum, and pineapple juice) for my friends b-day party tomorrow for ourselves and it hits so ridiculously hard.

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally hundreds of times. Sometimes up to ~15 days in a row. Me and one of my groups of mates are very serious about our beer. I've woke up in a few weird places, done a few things I'd rather not know about, but generally I'm all good because we can all handle our alcohol.

I'll briefly list a few adventures, but there's seriously hundreds more:

woke up in a carpark in a suburb I didn't recognise, woke up in the back of some stranger family's car in their driveway, lit a mates balls on fire, nearly blew up some stranger, pissed off the back of a convertible going 100km/h, passed out receiving a BJ, ran 8km to a friends house cause I forgot taxis existed, nearly got split in half by a shelter we knocked over, nearly got arrested for trespassing and damaging a construction site, woke up between two sisters without any pants, coughed up blood one morning after beating my beer drinking record, pissed in a fountain at the local club, fell off an army tank I was climbing on, got kicked out of countless places, skinny dipped in the lake right in the middle of town at 1am in winter, woke up in the next town without shoes or wallet or anything then walked ~12km home barefoot then later found my credit card in my undies, had sex on a golf course, fell down a flight of stairs...

ETC

thats scratching the surface, I can't be bothered thinking of more. But yeah, most of that has to be told to me the next day.

What Girls Said 4

• I have twice :S ...the second time my friend and I were like do you remember how/when/ or who got us to bed, and not knowing what happen before its kinda scary. so after that incident I have stopped drinking vodka and upgraded to wine/beer ;)

• *cringes*

Yes, yes I have. But I've never passed out, which I'm quite proud of.

• Blacking out=passing out? lol

• Oh they're the same. Blacking out is worse though.

• Eek. Well I've never actually passed out, but I've woken up the next morning like.. "eeeek". Back in the day, when I was more fun :P

• No, just tipsy. still fun

• No, I have never done that.

What Guys Said 8

• yes. I don't remember anything, but I was told I earled a bunch in a parking lot.

• that's only the last time I blacked out. there's other times too, but I don't remember anything.

• Once. I had a party at my apartment in like 2006. I was making margaritas and I just kept drinking them. After a while I got belligerent and started telling people what I really thought of them. I remember throwing up but not much else. The next day I woke up and my front door was wide open. Pretty bad.

• Yes, I couple of time. Usually the things I do aren't too embarrassing. Usually.

• twice that were real bad lol. Once from everclear which is 95%. I don't know how much I even drank tbh. That sh*t is crazy and I'm never touching it again lmfao. Second time I drank a whole a whole gallon of skol vodka 40%. And I stay conscious for a while but couldn't even function. When other people talked about it the next day I started to remember bits and pieces of the night

• I've only had everclear once. It sucks to take shots of so bad. I have to chase them.

• that night with the ever clear I took a p*ss and forgot to put my d*** away and walked around for a bit with it out. I didn't even notice till someone told me my body was numb.

• LOLOLOL Awesome. I don't think I'll be remembering to night. Caribou Lou is no Everclear but it's good enough.

• That I have and more than likely will be tonight as I am getting drunk after graduation

• I've never been drunk

• I've been white out drunk.

• No, I've never even had enough alcohol at one time to get a buzz. All the parties I've been to, I just drank water.