Do you think Hayden Panettiere is hot?

A friend and I were having this conversation because it the topic of body measurements came up, and upon looking up celebs with similar stats, she was one of them. So from there we got into this huge debate whether or not this girl had a nice body. Personally, I don't think she does. I think she actually looks kinda off because of her short legs, big shoulders and barely there waist. But that's just me. So my question is, do you this girl is hot? And why?

This right here-

link
And this, haha-

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say she's got a nice shape, definitely. She's kinda thick yeah but it's a solid thick, not a soft thick, which is attractive because it makes her seem like she takes care of herself and is in shape. Besides, it sure beats when a girl is stick thin.

What Guys Said 12

• she is pretty, haven't really ever payed attention to her body though. Being an actress and always in the spotlight, I can only guess that she takes good care of herself, because that's how she lands roles in Hollywood.

• I don't think she's that hot, some of my friends went crazy for her

Her face isn't all that, the rest is nice

• No.

• yes!. is she "perfect" by societies measurements.. nah. but she is a star which already adds to her appeal even in unconsciously. And she is cute.

• She's really hot, actually. I'm going to have to disagree with you about her body, it looks pretty good to me, and her face isn't bad either.

• u are right. Ur perception serves you well

• Hells YES!

• F*** yeah I do.

• She's bangin , have you seen her face?

• Yeah, my opinion is her face is nothing to write home about. If she wasn't in the media, she would look pretty normal. I was more so talking about her body though.

• I think her body isn't bad either , she's got nice attributes

• I think she is

• She's really, really hot.

• She's very hot.

Very very cute face, and a body that fills out a cheerleader uniform very nicely indeed.

What Girls Said 10

• I would have to disagree, she has such a pretty face and good body! I don't see big shoulders, a barely there waist or short legs at all.

link

• Yeah but I'm talking more so about pictures that aren't photoshopped, super posed with lighting and push up bras.

Like this- link

• She has my exact body type, granted, I'm a little broader, but its nice to see that body type represented.

• I see nothing wrong with that body type at all! I'm one from that body type myself but it looks fantastic. You should be proud of that MissKelly :)

• She has my exact body type. Just sayin.

Im short, with broad shoulders, and I am short and stocky. I will NEVER be that slim and super slender girl. I always look broader. If I lost another 10 pounds I would look sick and not healthy, and I'm already 135 pounds. I have no waist but I do keep myself in shape and eat right.

Im just sayin, is I identify with her because FINALLY there is a girl that has my body type and people see her as cute and some find her hot.

You last statement of why you find her unattractive is every bit of what I am.

• You just have to be happy with Body. I am a tall thin guy, I work out and have big ass arms and abs but people still say I'm skinny. Just genetics.

• yup, I find a way to work it out. Its tough sometimes. I build muscle quickly, and more so than the smaller framed girls.

• she's really pretty. dont' know about her body, though I think as long as it looks feminine & fit, guys would think it's hot. girls are a much more critical about other girls when it comes to looks and such.

• I think she's really pretty and looks great. Even if she didn't, it's not like it's any of our business :P Sorry if that sounds like I'm criticizing you, I just don't get why people pick out other people's physical flaws so much. Nobody's perfect.

• No I understand. I'm picking on her cause she's in the media, as mean as that sounds. I think if that's your line of work, to be in the spotlight that is, it's pretty much fair game.

• umm...i think you're just jealous

and @queenofpeen, I couldn't have said it any better myself :)

• She's good looking, pretty, cute. not "sexy" or "hot" though at least to me. And I mean she's in shape that's all that matters with guys anyway : / They'd rather take her over a curvy girl anyday..

• No.

• um she is fricken GORGEOUS! Love her =]

• She is not, not hot. Everyone has their preferences, but yeah she's allright lol

• She's hot.

• She is very pretty, I think