Women: How can a short man (5'4) be more attractive than a taller man (6ft +)?

Personality?

Looks?

Endowed?

Most Helpful Guy

• if abercrombie won't hire you then you can't compete.

What Girls Said 5

• The girl always wants to be the small feminine one, its not that we only like big guys but we like bigger than us guys, we don't want to feel to tall or to fat, our man must be bigger and manlier than us. If a girl dates a small guy she will feel like a behemoth. You just need to find a small pettite girl and she'll be totally into you.

• Any of the ones you mentioned! Anyway, I'm short, so I like both guys that are short or tall. Either way, they are always going to be taller than me!

• height really isn't a big thing unless the girl towers over you (there might be a small problem sorry to say). but if your an awesome person it usually out weighs other minor stuff like that.

• all the above. height isn't a deal breaker if you have other things to make up for it like the ones you listed

• All of the above can make him more attractive than a taller man. But I'm sorry to say, I'd still never date a man that was 5'4''. Doesn't mean he's not more attractive than some tall men, but I'm just not attracted to men that short.

• so what kind of penis size is good?

• What does this have to do with penis size?

• you said they all make him more attractive

and one of them was endowed, what else would that mean?

What Guys Said 2

• If he leaves America, and goes somewhere were most people don't care as much about height =D

• If you can't be taller than him, at least try to weight more than him.