My guy has a roaming eye does this mean he isn't satisfied with me?

What does it mean when a guy looks at other women...specifically skinny skinny women when we are out? Guys, do you all look? Or is this a sign that he isn't satisfied with me. I'm not fat, but I have a bigger build.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's human nature to look. it doens't mean anything

• Thank you for your input. I do understand looking is normal. But when a bigger built girl walks past us, she doesn't even get a second glance.

• of course not, she's not attractive. I love my boyfriend with all my heart but I notice hot guys. that doens't mean I'm not happy with him. it just means that guy over there is hot and I noticed. human nature. this is no different than reading gossip magazines or googling celebrities online.

What Guys Said 3

• He is being uncaring, that's for sure... if you want to look at other people, don't do it in such a way that it makes your partner feel uncomfortable.

• he might be unsatisfied. I do that too because I'm not satisfied with my girl in bed so then I'm left wanting more. but it might be different for him. cliche but talk to him isn't that a point of being in a relationship?

• thank you. Yes, that is the point. I know his problem isn't in bed. He's used to missionary with his ex. So it has been fun experimenting. So, I don't know. But thank you.

• Bigger build aka fat. Quit lying to yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• Looking is normal but "roaming" is different. I would be worried if it's roaming because that mean he purposely looking. But if a hot girl walks by and it catches his eye then it's normal..human nature.

• Discretion is the name of the game. I think everyone looks at one time or another, but it shouldn't be obvious to the person you're with.

• It's like he doesn't know he does it. I got mad once and went to the car at the exact moment he looked. He didn't understand what he did? Llike he doesn't know he does it. He acts crazy about me..wants to be with me all the time. When we aren't together then we are on the phone. I just feel that he is wishing he were with someone that is "little". I'm not short by any means, and I'm above a size 3. I'm secure with the way I look. I get hit on all the time and I am not fat.