How Can A Woman Attract An Alpha Male?

There are plenty of articles on how alpha males can attract women or how to be an alpha male. But how does a woman catch an alpha male?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stick some feathers up your butt and then flail them around. Or go kill a gazelle and sit on top of it, waiting for a male to come rape you and then start eating it. Maybe get in heat such that your vagina radiates heat and go around without any pants or underwear and spread your legs until a guy mounts you.

...really, this "alpha male" stuff is absolute idiocy.

• sounds like your jealous cause your not one...I was just asking a simple question without having to deal with a stupid answer like this...Isn't it time to grow up a little.

• Show Older
    • HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW THAT WAS FUNNY! Trust me my panties are most certainly NOT in a bunch! However, I did notice it took you awhile to come up with that response.

• actually I gave the same answer about two hours ago... I just dumbed down the language